The bell rings and the teacher begins teaching. As I begin to drown her out, my mind goes to Robyn and Zen. Zen still hasn't awaken after the surgery, but the doctors said everything seems to be fine with her. Her heart rate is stable, all signs point to positive, but she still hasn't awaken. As for Robyn and I, I really don't know what we are. She makes me feel some type of way, but every time I bring up a relationship, she will shy away from me.

A note flies towards me and lambs on the middle of my desk, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I turn my head and glare at Roman, who tossed the note.

She mouths ' read it '. I nod and unfold the note, reading Roman's handwriting.

Someone told me that people are after Robyn and you.

My mouth drops open. People after me and Robyn? What did I do to them?

I frantically write out 'who told you that? And what do you mean?' Then I flick the note unto her desk.

As soon as I do, my phone vibrates multiple times. I pull it out and check my messages.

Unknown: Does your girl mind if I pay her a visit? (8:15 a.m)

Brittenyfrombb 🔥🏀: Hey, you wanna meet up in the hallways? I have sumn important to talk to you about. (8:17 a.m.)

JheneBean☕👼: Did you hear about what happened to Robyn? (8:17 a.m.)

All of the messages alarmed me.

The first message I recognized as Robert's number because I deleted it, but still had it memorized. The other ones from Britteny and a girl from the dance squad, Jhene, seemed a little off.

But the text from Robert pisses me off to the fullest. I angrily text him back.

: You fucking touch Robyn, your dead 🔪🔫💣(8:20 a.m.)

Unknown: Why you gotta be like that, baby? Why you care more for her than you do me? I've known you for the longest, but you choose to go with that dyke bitch. (8:21 a.m.)

I can feel my blood boiling as I stay to text him back. How dare he say anything like that? It's not like we even go out.

As I'm typing, the three dots appear, then a message pops up.

Unknown: Aww, ya girls sleeping. That's too bad.

What the fuck? I look up and see that the teacher has her back to us, writing out a formula on the board. I glance at Roman, who's staring back at me. I tap my cheek and she nods, receiving the secret message. Let's ditch right now.

As always, the lab door, which is less than 5 feet away, is open. I quietly gather my things together, despite the fact that my hands are shaking and I'm livid, and Roman follows.

Without a word, Roman and I rush out of the room, careful to not make a noise.

Once we are about twenty feet into the halls, Roman whispers,"where are we going?"

"To the hospital," I say, trying to walk as fast as my short legs can make me.

"Why? I tho-"

I whip around, irritated to the max,"listen. You need not to ask me questions, alright? There's already so much going on and-"

"Nick!" I hear a voice whisper-yell.

I turn around and see Britteny jogging to me. I groan. Oh my god. People stopping me left and right. I got something to do, damn.