Not So Happy Birthday

We pulled back into the driveway at the house and Tiffany, Hailey and I walked straight up to my bedroom with our bags. I threw my purse down on the bed, causing it to tip over and something to fall onto the floor, I walked around to the other side of my bed to see what it was as I overheard Tiff and Hails laughing behind me. Noticing what it was, my face first went white, then bright red when I turned to look at the girls.

"What is it Alice?" Tiff called out watching my face turn red. Then Hailey chimed in "Pussycat got your tongue?". They both cracked up in a fit of laughter as I fell to the floor. I threw the dildo at them as I started to realize what happened.

"You guys stole? And tried to pin it on me?!" I asked them, hoping the answer was going to be different.

"Chill out!" Hailey's voice boomed over mine. "It was just a little harmless prank that's all. No need to be a little bitch about it."

My mother came into the room looking at us questioningly "What is this I'm hearing about stealing from the hall? If I catch any of you stealing you will be punished accordingly."

We all looked at each other then back at my mom when Tiff spoke up, "We didn't steal anything Ms. We were talking about the girl that got caught in one of the stores today."

My mother walked back downstairs telling us to be down for dinner in ten minutes. I looked at the both of them, "Its not funny, what would I have done if that lady would have really caught that? My mom would kill me, not just for stealing but because of the..." I paused... " The uh.. the toy."

I handed the dildo to Tiff, "here, take it I don't want it anymore lets go eat dinner." She put it back under my bed, saying "No, you keep it. Your going to need it. And probably want it real bad one day."

Before I could protest my mother called us back down for dinner. We ate silently, but quickly. After we finished eating we went back into my room and watched 50 shades of grey. It wasn't really my type of movie, but Hailey brought it so I was fine watching it. After the movie ended we decided to play truth or dare. Hailey brought out her phone, she turned on an app she had downloaded on her phone for truth or dare.

"Its supposed to generate all of our t's or d's so its a bit more fair." She informed us. "All we do is shake the phone, then it will pop up with either truth or dare." She handed Tiffany the phone first.

The phone read:

Truth: Have you ever played a strip game before all males (if your a girl) or all females (if your a male) and would you do it again?

Tiff: "No, I haven't played with ALL guys, but I've played with both males and females. And yes, I would do it again."

My turn, I shook the phone, I let out a sigh of relief as I read Truth at the top of the screen.

Truth: How old were you when you lost your virginity and give details.

Me: "Still a virgin" I smiled.

Hailey:

Dare: Kiss the player on your right on the lips for three seconds.

We've all three kissed each other before so it was really nothing.

Tiffany:

Truth: How old were you when you first got curious about sex?

"I was 15...Honestly"

My turn:

Dare: Place 2 ice cubes inside of your pussy and let them melt.

My cheeks turned red as I looked at them, "Are we playing a new version now?"

"I mean, we are about to be 18 Alice," Hailey spoke up, "And remember same rule applies, if you chicken out, your our slave for the next day."

I shrugged, what is ice going to do? Its not like masturbation, which, I'm still weird about, and its definitely not sex. I went towards my mini fridge and got some ice out and started heading to the bathroom before Tiffany called out, "Hey! You cant leave here and do it. We can't trust you. You got to do it in front of us."

"Really? You can't trust me? " I point to myself " I'm more trustworthy then the both of you but whatever." I grabbed two of the ice cubes, and turned away from them as I slid them both inside of myself as quick as I could. It was a little difficult, the ice wanted to melt before I could even get it all the way in. I won't lie, it felt oddly tingly, and good.... I've never masturbated before really. I know I just turned 18 today and its still weird to me. I'm a freak I guess. After I got the two pieces inside of me I went and took my seat back. Both of them smiling and giggling.

The game went on for a while, each dare getting harder, getting a bit more risqué with each round. I started slowly backing down, hoping to get more truths, which even those have gotten almost too uncomfortable to bear. It was my turn again. But what I read on the phone, I couldn't do. Never have we went public with our truth or dare games. We've never gone as far as some of these dares either, they were unusually very sexual tonight. Thanks to those new dares, I've started to feel something I haven't really ever felt before. I'm starting to think that I'm aroused. Which scares me, because this dare that's just popped up, secretly, it sounds like so much fun...But I can't. I just can't.