Yona x Shin-ah

This is for @IOnlyLoveHoodie ~

Yona hummed as she and (F/n) were making some flower crowns(A/n: Do they make flower crowns in the past? If they don't, just pretend like they do.).  "Hey Yona, do you have a crush on someone?" (F/n) asked, not looking at the princess. Yona turned silent, thinking about a certain blue haired guy. "N-No one." She stuttered. Wishing the (h/c) girl won't tease her. And luckily Hak called the girl. "(F/n) come here!" He yelled. (F/n) ran to her boyfriend. "Hey princess! The others and I are going somewhere. You stay here with Shin-ah!" Hak yelled. (F/n) waved goodbye to her best friend. Leaving Yona with Shin-ah alone. 

"S-So Shin-ah... Do you wanna talk about something?" Yona asked. Shin-ah was silently looking at the girl through his mask. He then spotted some men, around seventy of them. He grabbed his sword out. "Shin-ah? Is there someone here?!" Yona asked. She grabbed her bow and looked around. Shin-ah started running and slashing some of them, while Yona started shooting them. The two fought in sync, killing everyone who tried to attack them. 

When it was finished, Yona sighed in relieve. "T-That's a lot." Yona said as she wiped her sweat. Shin-ah agreed. Ao suddenly squeaked. Shin-ah's eyes widen when he saw several men lunging at Yona. He pulled his mask off and pulled Yona away, covering her eyes as he glared at them. The guys were all frozen in place. Shin-ah looked around, suddenly he felt his arm touching a blade. A guy slashed his arm, making a cut But luckily his arm was not gone. 

Shin-ah killed the guy immediately. The others were already dead. "Yona... Are you alright?" He asked. "S-Shin-ah..." Yona mumbled. Looking at the male. She smiled. "Thanks." She said. Shin-ah sighed in relieve. Seeing that Yona wasn't hurt. He suddenly felt a headache. Memories from the past suddenly got to him.

Past.

"Monster!" A woman yelled. Others looked at him in disgust and horror. Shin-ah was silent. He wanted to say something. But couldn't. "Why do we even have a cursed kid?! He's disgusting!" A man said. "He was trying to hurt my child! Throw him back to where he belongs!" The woman yelled." Shin-ah trembled, looking down. "Monster.

Now. 

"S-Shin-ah, why are you crying?" Yona asked in worry. Shin-ah felt the tears streaming down his face. "Shin-ah, look at me." Yona said. "No! I'm a monster! Don't look at me!" Shin-ah yelled(bit OOC). Yona was shocked. "I'm a monster. I don't deserve to live." He said. That was the first time he yelled, so his throat started hurting a bit.  Yona narrowed her eyes, but Shin-ah couldn't see. 

"Shin-ah, I demand you to look at me." Yona said. Shin-ah looked at the short girl. "You aren't a monster. In fact, you are a hero. A monster would never save someone, but you did. Don't listen to what that village once said to you. I agree that your powers are dangerous. But that makes you you, Shin-ah." Yona said. 

Shin-ah couldn't believe his ears. "Shin-ah, you're an unique person. The fact you survived thrugh all those things, makes you strong. Unlike you, I never knew what the outside world was like. You already know that. That I was locked in my own world. I didn't know how to survive. All I could think about is my hair. I hated it, like you hated your eyes. But I learned to accept it. That's why I want you to accept who you are." Yona said. She smiled gently at him. 

"... Yona... Can I ask you something?" Shin-ah asked. "You can ask me anything Shin-ah." Yona said. "If I wasn't the blue dragon, would you still take me in?" Shin-ah asked. Yona was shocked to hear that question. She sighed. "Of course I would. Because I l-" She stopped herself. "Yona?" Shin-ah called for the girl. "N-Nothing." She said and coughed.

"As I was saying. I would still accept you. Like the others. You guys are all dear to me." She said. She hugged Shin-ah. "That's why I don't want you to be scared of hurting me. I'm fine, as long you and the others are. I would even sacrifice myself." Yona said. She let go of the boy. "Come one Shin-ah. Let's sit down." She said. She started walking. 

Suddenly she felt Shin-ah hugging her from behind. "S-Shin-ah?!" She yelped. "Yona..." Shin-ah mumbled. He hugged the girl tighter. "Thanks..." He mumbled. Yona looked behind and saw a blush on Shin-ah's face. "I-I love you Yona. I really do... Thank you for being with me." He confessed. Yona blushed. She giggled and stood on her toes. She kissed him on the lips. 

"I love you too, Shin-ah." She said softly. 

----

Extended ending.

(F/n) and the others walked back, only to see a pile of dead humans. "What happened here?" Zeno asked. Kija noticed two people, sleeping on each other's shoulder(and head). Yona has a smile on her face, while Shin-ah doesn't have his mask on. Their hands were intertwined.