Kija x reader x Zeno: Ouryuu vs Hakuryuu

Zeno was looking at (f/n), feeling jealousy when she was talking to Hak. Kija on other hand did the same. The two boys were crushing on the (h/c) girl ever since she joined the group. (F/n) is a cheerful and kind woman who likes nature. She treats Yona like a princess and loves to walk around. (F/n) was laughing with Hak about some joke he made. Zeno quickly walked to (f/n) and hugged her.

"Zeno wants (f/n) to walk around with her. Can Zeno?" He asked cheerfully.

"Can I walk with the (f/n) too?" Kija asked.

(F/n) nodded. She was confused why they want to walk around with her. Hak smirked. He looked at Kija and Zeno for a minute and then walked to Yona to tease her. (F/n) turned around and start sprinting.

"You guys coming!" She yelled.

Zeno start sprinting with her, leaving Kija. For a minute Kija thought that Zeno was glaring at him. Kija then ran to (f/n) to keep up with her. The three of them walked around the forest. Kija running away from bugs, Zeno climbing some trees and (f/n) trying to find some berries. It was night now and the three came back.

"(F/n)." Zeno and Kija said at the same time. The two glared at each other.

"Yes?" (F/n) replied.

"Can I talk to you alone?" Kija asked.

"Hey! Zeno also wants to talk with her!" Zeno yelled.

"Is there something?" (F/n) asked.

"We love you." Zeno and Kija confessed.

"W-What?" (F/n) said.

(F/n) was blushing furiously. She shyly took a step back. She never thought that two guys were crushing on her. She was confused why they choose her.

"I like both of you and I can't chose between the two of you. Because I don't want one of you to get hurt." She said.

Kija and Zeno looked at each other. Then nodded. They smiled at her.

"Then we share you." They said at the same time.