The man coughed a bit before turning around and walking towards the stairs, the girl skipped after him.

It's unusual to find a mate that young, especially if he was that much older then you, but who am I to judge? I'm a Female Alpha that was a rogue and had gained her reputation and power back with no mate.

I never really thought about having a new mate. 

My last one kinda rejected me for my sister that got me kicked out of my pack. So, that's gone. Plus, I don't think the 'all-mighty' Moon Goddess decided to get me a new one. 

"Don't talk about mate as if he was an object!" My wolf growled at me. So now she's back?

"So what, we lost him anyway, might as well." I snapped back at her, making her whimper and me sigh.

"I'm sorry Lilak, It's just I lost all hope already. Plus, he probably has a small dick anyway." I chuckled lightly at her, making her snort in a wolfish way.

Shaking my head lightly, I followed the girl, whose name I recall being Sasha, to the garden.

They were already outside, the man joined in with the training, must be a pack warrior.

One thing that I had noticed, was there was no females here. Suspiciously, I walked towards the stage in the middle of everyone.

Not noticing me, the pack warriors carried on sparring.

I wolf-whistled, gaining everyone's attention, as they saw me, their eyes grew wide, but then turned dangerous.

Rolling my eyes at them, I asked them, "Why aren't there any females training?". 

I heard Sasha gasp before quickly hugging her mate to her, as if in need of confidence?

With that one question, I heard the men burst out laughing or at least start chuckling. But I was dead serious.

"Girls are too weak to fight!" A boy burst out from the back. Half of the pack laughs in agreement or nods, half heartedly. My rage grew at this but I didn't show it.

"And who said that?" I ask quickly, raising my eyebrows, my facial features showed nothing but calmness. With my sentence, a boy raised his hand proudly.

My pack has gone to the dumps.

I waved for him to come forward to stand next to me. He looked no older the sixteen, a fresh one. Probably didn't remember me, but maybe he did.

"And what do you think gives you a right to say this?" I spit at him, rage overpowering my features, taking everyone back.

"Well, A-Alpha, I was just being honest." He said, wiping his hands in his trousers, not looking me into my eyes. His answer made me even angrier if that was possible, however, I cooled down and pushed him back into the crowd.

Afterwards, I left back to the office, feeling the stares of everyone behind me.

"Pack meeting, now!" I growled at everyone through the mindlink.

Without a second of hesitation, I made my way towards where the meeting rooms used to be always taking place.

Nothing has changed at all, like expected.

Soon, people started to come in, bowing down to me but never looking at me. Once again, this had been expected. They aren't accustomed to my ruling or rules yet. I'll give them time, but not for too long.

Once everyone was seated, I walked towards another stage with a microphone and stand.

"As you may or may not know, I am Alpha Mad." A few people grunted at that or looked at me in surprise. Had my new arrival not been spread yet?

"I'm going to be adding new rules from now on that you must grow to get used to." I carried on. By now, everyone was looking at me in suspicion.

"Sure, you might hate me, but I'll be honest, I don't give a rats ass about what you think." A few people gasped at my language or covered their kids ears. "But, I believe this rule to be needed, especially in this pack."

"From now on, Females are allowed and even asked to start training and becoming warriors for the pride of our pack and families. We have fallen behind already by this great lack and I am deeply surprised we haven't been over taken already."

My pack had grown quiet by this, taken everything in slowly.

Before a small female stood up, Sasha. 

"It would be an honor, Alpha." She smiled up at me, her eyes shining brightly. She looked so alive by this and even proud.

Her mate slowly stood up as well and grunted in agreement, knowing it made his mate happy. After this, one by one, hundreds of females started to stand up and agree.

All this from elder woman to newly transformed wolves. My face was showing no emotions, but even a idiot would notice the pride in my eyes.

If my father, before he turned against me, saw this, he would be proud of me and what steps I'm taking to make our pack that much more powerful. Soon enough, the whole pack was standing up, all agreeing with me.

"Also, I have gotten all the complaints from our elders from schools," glaring at some of the youngsters, I continued. "So, from now on, all wolves under the age of twenty must go back to school and not only complete the last year again without tests, but must watch out for the pupils."

At this, most teenagers my age groaned. 

"Does that mean you'll go back as well?" Someone called out. Looking at their attention, I nodded. "That's right, I will partake in this whilst also doing my Alpha duties. It might not be easy, but I want to keep my eye out at everyone." I finished firmly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~