Harry : your reason accepted because you're afraid if that thing happens to you again .

Louis : right.  So anyway , we started to text each other for like 4 hours I think ? Till I saw him at the Mcdonald .

Harry : what ?

Louis : yea obviously he doesn't know that . Well that time I'm having lunch with my mom and I was texting him and he said he was at the Mcdonald and I asked him what he look alike and he proudly describe himself . Then I look around and I saw him sitting in the corner while eating his burger . Then you want to know something ? I don't know if any of you also did this but to me it's kinda weird . He mix french fries with an ice cream then eat it. 

Harry : that's not weird lou . That's how we eating that .

Louis : really ? Well I don't . How does it taste like ?

Harry : salty but sweet .

Louis : eww.  Even knowing what it taste like make me don't want to try it .

Harry : I will make you taste that and I'm sure you're going to like it

Louis : okay then.  The stories is kind too long to share so I will make it short. Thank you harry for being there with me when I needed you . Thank you for giving me 2 new friend that I never knew I will get along easily . Thank you for making me laugh at your horrible jokes .

Harry : hey . My jokes aren't horrible . You're the one who doesn't get it !

Louis : test me then .

Harry : alright.  What did one ocean say to the other ?

Louis : what ?

Harry : nothing . It just waved . *innocent look *

Louis : you're such a dork . * fond activated *

Harry : sea what I did there ?