fifteen

( last chapter i guess )

Recently , naryssa hasn't been meeting up with youngho for a while ever since she heard about the news . obviously, she felt broken whenever seeing his face . that's why she wouldn't go to the cafe or meet him again . and there's youngho feeling dumbfounded.

she moved from the artist hall to the trainees hall since she finally thought that it would be fair and nobody will be jealous or some shitty thing happen.

day by day she became nearer to doyoung . she finally know why did he left her and all of the things he hide . also that girl that likes doyoung has finally changes into a new person . she became more into her training then doyoung . she accept the fact that he didn't like her but she believes that someday someone will. 

every single day , johnny would ask where she is but everyone tend to not answer it since she threatened them not to tell him lmao . she didn't want to broke his relationship like before . both of them are grown ups now and also already have their own works . of course she needs thinks wisely before doing things . you know , when people get older things gets more serious.

she also believes that if you love that person but she/he didn't love you back . you'll just ended up getting hurt . just like her feeling right now . (;

--

one day , naryssa's manager wanted to meet her up at the cafe for her renewal contract .

" um , oppa . why don't i just sign it at my training room ? " naryssa exclaimed on the phone .

" you've been staying long enough in the training room . you need to see some fresh air  plus your weight became lesser than we ever expected maybe because of that sauna machine your friends buy and im afraid if i would get sew by the doctors or your aunt by saying that i didnt gave you food and thats why i want you to eat more today since you looked really weak . remember , you still need energy for the next rookies project naryssa " her manager replied . she couldn't do anything but then sighed .

" okay oppa , ill be there after i change " she said . " oh and you can invite your members too , since their managers are with me too " he said then i hummed yes .

after i changing my cloths to a slight casual look . with black ripped jeans and black lace long shirt . it was actually a group look that designed by our group leader. It was pretty cool on how it looks . it looks expansive tbh . we usually wore them when we had to go for a trip together or any event .

after that i grabbed my bag and stared at the mirror while waiting for the others members . i looked very different . it has been only a month but i really change a lot . i became more skinnier , paler and my hair is already long . obviously . i used to have shoulder length hair cause i cut it back then but it really grow fast in one month . i also coloured my hair to slightly blue (wendy thooo)

when we were about to went into the cafe i wear my glases so that maybe i could cover my face . lmao . then i moved back walking at behind all my members . my eyes stopped at youngho who is serving people .

I sighed when i saw him . i then hurrily change my pace to my manager who sits at the corner of the room and went there quickly so that he couldnt see me .

I tooked the seat beside my manager which is at the middle . after sighing the contract i excuse myself right after when they were about to order some food . but i cant . ugh

" no , you need to eat some food or you'll be sick " my manager said without noticing youngho is already there to take the orders . i gaps in shock then hide my face . " get it ? " my manager added . then i nod contiuesly . " ill order the food you like " he added then i just nod .

" give her salad and some seafood stew" my manager said . i siged , uh i hate salad why do he .. well cant i do anything tho.

' aik , naryssa didnt like salad and seafood tho how come . she likes pasta , the pasta she always order . ill better do that for her cause she must been missing my pasta ' youngho though .

--

when the order has arrived , youngho placed one by one at our table . but by the time its mine , i felt like butterfly flying in my stomach . " this is special for you " he wispers at my ears while putting my favourite pasta . my blood was rushing in my veins and i instantly blushed secretly i hope nobody knows about it .

but then suddenly my manager saw my food he was like mad . " hey , i ordered salad and seafood stew . why did give her this pasta ?! " he scolded . my eyes were widen when he is scolding him .

" how dare you get mad at my youngho" i thought internally .

" no ! its okay oppa . i like this pasta " i suddenly said . my manager then sighed " urm okay then . its okay since you're eating anyways " and then he apologises at him . phew

youngho then secretly gave me a warm smile and then leave . my heart stopped for a few seconds when i saw his smile . its like the most beautiful thing i've ever saw , perhaps im still in love with him . hmm

after eating , i finally can finally go bavk home in peace since im already full , i felt like i finally have my appetite back today . plus i wanted to calm myself in my jacuzzi and sleep yay . its almost 10 pm so ill take the taxi instead of the bus for today .

i walked out from the cafe alone while typing the taxi driver number that i usually use ... but then suddenly someone grabbed my hand and it made me spin and the person pulled me into an embrace since my body is famn weak right now ... i just wanna sleep .

my heart skipped a beat when i recognises the perfume that the person is wearing , it was obviously youngho's perfume .

i then sightly pushed him and looked at him without any emotion but i was actually feel like crying when i look at him but i cant ! i need to hold it for now . i can't show him that i an weak ... i need to be strong .

" hey , naryssa. can we talk for a moment ? i have something to say to you " he said softly while looking at me . oh is he finally goimg to tell about his girlfriend ...?

" sure , continue . " i replied as i looked like im not interested in talking to him but to be honest ... im dying to hear your voice johnny :')

he chuckles " not here , lets go to the rooftop . i know you like it there " he said then pulled me together with him , i cant refuse so my weak body just followed this man .

--

my heart beats fastly on every move he make . I sat there frozen cause it freaking cold and Its night obviously .. but i felt slightly hot inside .

" here , I'm sorry its kinda cold tonight and wear this " he said while giving me a cup of hot pack and wears me his jacket.

and this is why i hate it when he treats me this good till i actually had feeling towards him .... :')

tbc !!! so its not the end anyways bahahhahaahahhaha , but i promise next chapter would be the last !!  dont forget to vote ! and HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS ! I bet Johnny's teaser is the last and btw I'm excited for their album !

(updt: 30/10/17 i wrote the whole book since last year till this year january, so please ignore the things i said that is out of date aldy )