CHAPTER 71 Why Does It Feels Like I've Been Sold?

Start from the beginning

Chi Cheng looked at the group of people who was about to reach their grubby paws into the bag, and reminded them in a deep voice, "Don't even dream about eating yet. Let's fill up the work schedules we received first and we've got to hand it to Captain Li's office later on."

His colleagues teased, "Is the sun rising from the west today? Sir Chi unexpectedly cares about unimportant thing."

"That's right. Aren't you the last one to fill it up and you are so energetic today."

"......"

Chi Cheng wrapped his arms around Wu Suo Wei's shoulder and literally dragged him into his office. As soon as he closed the door, the sound of suppressed heavy breathing filled the room.

"You're wearing so much clothing. isn't it too hot?" Chi Cheng roughly pulled out Wu Suo Wei's shirt, two buttons bounced on to the floor, "Loose pants and slippers would be so much cooler."

Wu Suo Wei reached his hands to claw at Chi Cheng's uniform feeling and he was feeling restless.

"If I were to dress like that, wouldn't it reflect poorly on you?"

"Who do you think you are? Reflect poorly on me......" Chi Cheng bit Wu Suo Wei's ears, fiercely provoking him, "What are you thinking? Who implanted that idea in your head?"

It was me who implanted that idea? Just make me feel good first!

"So you are blaming it on me?" Chi Cheng pushed Wu Suo Wei onto the office desk.

Wu Suo Wei expression was playful, "You keep making me blow those sugar dolls, yet you don't let me help you masturbate? It's give and take. I'll do yours and you do mine!"

Chi Cheng pulled off Wu Suo Wei's pants, raised one of his legs and pressed it on the table.

In broad daylight, with both legs opened wide, and his private passage so wantonly exposed, Wu Suo Wei had embarrassed look on his face. He kicked out with his legs which were being ruthlessly pressed down, protesting, "Can't you be a little less flagrant? Do it properly?"

"Am I making you embarrassed?" Chi Cheng rammed his thick cock around Wu Suo Wei's ass ruthlessly, "If you're embarrassed, you can close your legs." And having said that, he mischievously played with Wu Suo Wei's cock.

To Wu Suo Wei, as long as the sex was good, his shame would be cast aside quickly. His legs went from being placed on the table to being draped over Chi Cheng's arms and his legs widening even more. The whole scene looked more and more indecent, and Wu Suo Wei's mood swung from being embarrassed to reveling in the pleasure and back again. When he finally ejaculated, his legs shook so hard, he was almost paralyzed in Chi Cheng's embrace.

"So good." Wu Suo Wei let out a ragged breath.