Chapter 35

Alright guys if I write a 5H story it will still have Camila in it.
Dinah's Pov*
I looked at Lauren as we stood outside the hotel room, we nodded at the same time and opened the door, my heart was beating fast all I wanted to do is to have y/n in my arms again, to hold her and kiss her to be able to admire her from up close again. We entered the hotel room, it was okay it was nice "no Camila I'm tired and I wanna see dinah just please let me go!" I looked at Lauren she gave me the 'shhhh' face I nodded and we walked to the room were y/n's voice came from "y/n please understand that she doesn't love you no more " oh hell no, kicked the door open "shut the FUCK up Camila that's not true!!" The face Camila made was pure shock I looked at y/n her eyes widen and she ran to me "DINAH!!" She jumped in my arms I grabbed her thighs "dinah dinah dinah I MISSED YOU!!" I smiled as I hid my face in her neck "I missed you so much babe" I held her tight I don't want to let her go again not anymore I'll die again slowly "I love you dinah" I smiled and looked at her "I love you to" I looked at Lauren and she was looking at Camila's "Camila I-" she cut of Lauren and looked at me "dinah get away from y/n"  I shook my head and put y/n down "no you get away from her" Camila laughed shaking her head walking to Lauren "Lauren baby.." Lauren smiled nodded "dinah is being mean to me.." Lauren furrowed her eyebrows and looked at me..so that's how she manipulates Lauren.. "Lauren don't listen to her" y/n said "she did the same thing with me at one point" I looked at her "you mean you guys.." y/n looked down nodding I pushed Camila against the wall "why did you do that!!?"

" y/n looked down nodding I pushed Camila against the wall "why did you do that!!?"

"I've loved her way before you did!!"