Chapter 3: The Guest

Marinette waited for Adrien for a few minutes then he arrived with his pet carrying on his arms..
Marinette: Hey Adrien, oh who's this?
Adrien: Oh, this is my pet cat, Plagg I hope you don't mind about it!
Marinette: Oh no its ok, awwww its so cute!!
Adrien: So, shall we play video games princess?
Marinette: Oh, now your starting to call me "Princess" huh!
Adrien: Well your the kind of girl who can't "bear" to have any nicknames... *snickers*

Marinette and Adrien joked around. After that they played video games shared a bit of there secrets and games they both have something in common and Adrien started to have a tiny crush on Marinette. "So, do you like bad boys?"he said while petting Plagg on his lap" Hmmm it depends...but in my old school NO..... I don't like the bad boys there" I said while getting a cookie in a jar...

Marinette and Adrien sat on the floor across from each other. So Adrien decided to sit next to Marinette and he he said to Marinette"hey, up for the next round?" "Sure" Marinette said by a blush on the face.. When they both grabbed the game controllers there hands touch and Adrien's right hand was on top of Marinette's hand and they quickly raised there hands and Adrien just got the controller and gave it to Marinette. After that he grabbed the next contoller and they both looked each other's eyes and Adrien looked away a bit and blush but Marinette didn't notice about it . And after that they turned around and bumped to each others heads..
Adrien and Marinette: s-sorry
Adrien: So shall we play?
Marinette: yeah ok!!*smiles*

In the first round Adrien wins with over 48,000 points. And Marinette won on the second round with over 51,500 points.
Adrien checked the time on his phone and its already 7:15pm
Adrien: hey, where are your parents?
Marinette: Oh, they went to a festival and they got invited to sell there amazing food there!
Adrien: Ah! I see!
Marinette: Would you like to stay over for dinner?
Adrien: hmmmm it depends on what you'll be cooking?*smirks*
Marinette: well.. Lets see..*goes to the kitchen and checks cabinet* how about carbonara pasta?
Adrien: ok!
Marinette cooked for 1 and half hour and Adrien fell asleep on the couch..
Marinette: Ok dinner is served....*sees Adrien sleeping on the couch*

When Marinette put the pasta on the table and she was tempt to wake up Adrien. Instead she went to the couch and see Adrien sleep.(oh Marinette haha)After that she was trying to wake up Adrien and when she gave up because Adrien is too sleepy. When she is about to leave she felt something grabbing her hand and when she turned around it was Adrien holding her. She kind of blush a little and she snap out of her trance then tried to pull her hand away from Adrien's hand. Then suddenly Adrien woke up and saw his hand grabbing Marinette's hand and he quickly let go of it.
Adrien: *clears throat* s- sorry for grabbing you
Marinette: its fine by the way dinner is ready!
Adrien: *licks his lips* hmm Im starving

They went to the table and started eating. After  an hour Marinette's parents came home and they are a bit happy that Marinette found a new friend who is also a model. After that Adrien carried his cat and said good bye to them and left.
Sabine: So Marinette, who's that?
Tom: Is he your boyfriend?😏
Marinette: Mom, dad no! Im to young to have a boyfriend*crosses arms*
Sabine: Marinette, Your in the tenth grade and your also turning 16 years old you always been number 1 and always studying have some fun!
Marinette: well I heard theres a prom in our school....
Tom: Then GO!!!!
Marinette: I don't have a date but maybe I can make a dress but it will take me a long time to do it though...
Tom: How about that model boy, he could be your date!
Marinette: DAD! He's just a friend nothing else! Look Im going to bed now good night*kisses them both on the cheek then goes to her room and closes her door*

Marinette's POV
When I got up to my room I was so tired from school as I lay down to my bed and slept. And when i woke up in the next day a ladybug flew inside my room and on my table. I didn't really mind it but as I went to the bathroom and get ready but as I return to my room i looked over my table and the ladybug was still there! I decided to keep it as a pet and I went to my drawers and saw a perfect home for that ladybug! As i put the ladybug there i just thought that i will named it Tikki!
As i thought in my head"who keeps a ladybug as a pet?!" Crazy right! But i better go to school now!!!!! I was running across the road I saw Adrien riding on a silver blue convertible. He waved at me and well... I waved back.
I waited outside the school for him to get out the car. As soon as he did, he looked at me (in my clothes that he got for me!) and he kinda blush a little I don't know why but okay? He come up to me and said.."hey y-your wearing the clothes that I got for you" he laughed as he scratched his head.. And i said back " yeah! Im so surprise that they have my size!" I kinda laughed a bit though "I think there waiting for a cute girl to buy a perfect dress for herself hah!" He said to me. As soon as I heard those words he turned around and blush and I saw he smacked his head a little bit! And I just said "hah, well i think there waiting for a cute boy too, to buy a cute girl's dress😜" he turned around and smiled at me and he went closer to grab my right shoulder and he said"let's go to class already🙂" I nodded and we went to our Homeroom classroom and since the teacher isn't here yet and were basically the first persons to enter the classroom and we got to our seats and he sat in front of me and after a few minutes a lot more people are coming to the classroom and such....
Then Chloe came into the class room with her friend and she just glared at me!!!! Like i have done something really bad!!!

To be continued.....
Hey guys I hope you enjoy the story and also pls give me a vote in this story I really appreciate if you guys did and i'll see you on my next chapter BYE STAY MIRACULOUS!!!!