Chapter 3***

Chapter 3:

Ellen's P.O.V

We can't trust her. That spell I just cast, it took someone's strongest emotions and washes over someone or thing that can't be trusted, and the way it affected that new girl just then, proves that she can't be trusted.

"The spell affected her." The boys all nodded grimly. This was going to be hard. We all knew what this meant. It meant breaking Felix's, heart. This is the happiest I've seen him in years, and now... now we have to tell him that she can't be trusted. But... what was she going to do to him?

Damn it, how can we tell him that she can't be trusted without the full backup. This is going to take time, but we don't have that. She could have him wrapped under her finger by lunch time and he'll go shoot up the school if she asked him to. Okay, that's a bit dramatic, but that seems pretty reasonable at this point in time.

"So how are we going to tell him?" I turned to Andy and I clutched his hand lightly. I shrugged.

"You know Felix. We can't say anything unless we have complete information and three diagrams. He's just like you, Andy. He needs proper solid evidence," Andy's mouth opened to argue but Sam cut him off,

"You know she's right, Dude. You are like one of the most stubborn Dudes I have ever met." Andy's mouth shut again and he nodded, admitting defeat.

"So what do we do? We have our answer, yet no game? It's like football without the footy or the players. It's an empty field and we could end up playing cricket for fuck sakes!" Jake was oddly pissed.

"Is cricket our game... or hers?" I turned my head to Sam and slapped him upside the head, knocking his hat. The boy groaned and I sighed.

"Cricket is her game. We are football, honestly don't you have a brain?" Sam frowned and turned away from me.

"Whatever, can we talk about this at lunch, we have to get to class." As if we forgot all about it, we all split and dashed off to our classes. I can't believe we forgot about school. I guess we were a bit obsessive with doing our spell.

With that spell. That wasn't the reaction we were supposed to get, but I don't think the boys realised. That spell was merely meant to see if she would react to it. That meant she would move oddly for a moment or say something weird, but she didn't... she didn't do either. But the spell affected her.

No, it didn't affect her. It hurt her. She was truly scared. Honestly, my strongest emotion is hate, I've had years to master that emotion, and it scared her. But that type of fear was different, once she realised something, her attitude changed, and she looked for me. She knew it was me casting the spell.

But how did she manage to locate me that quickly? It doesn't make sense. There were too many questions about this girl. But for some reason, all of those questions were leaving my head and only a few remained. Why was she so scared when she felt that hate? Why is she getting so close to Felix? How could she sense my magic? Why did my spell hurt her?

Aria's P.O.V

This wasn't good. That girl, she knows. I can't have this. I don't have time for this! I got split from Felix in the class for a moment and I asked the teacher if I could go the toilet. Now here I was venting.

"This can't be happening!" I growled as I threw my fist into the wall, completely smashing the tiles. I sighed as I slid down the wall, rubbing my face as I went. Whatever that girl did, it was far different from what she intended I bet. I recognised it, I've used it before.

In order to distinguish whether something was good or bad, trustworthy or something to toss away, you cast the spell in order to figure it out. But there's a catch, you have to use your strongest emotion to gather your answer. Another catch, it has to be a positive emotion. If the emotion is negative, it will not reveal the correct answer.