When Gravity, Falls

Dipper awoke from the dream he had. His mind fuzzy, and eyes blank with fear.
He did want to meet the man he knew all to well in his dreams, he wanted to meet his family in Gravity Falls Oregon.
But fate seemed to have a different plan.

Dipper POV
         I woke up, today I meet my Grunkles Stan, and Ford. I grabbed my small bag. All I really owned was a couple spare outfits, my hat, and a few supernatural books.
        I walked to the living room, where my parents were making waffles. I smiled, knowing I won't have to go back to that hellish place. I sat at the table, just as mom had, and we had a normal conversation.
She said that I came at a bad time, but she was still happy to see how her baby boy grew up. It was about time where my parents were going over seas to a business trip. And I would spend a year at Gravity Falls. No problem. Soon I heard jumps coming down the stairs. Down came a crazy Mabel, who had a bag bigger than me. I was like two feet shorter than her. What the heck world. We jumped into the car as soon as possible, then got on a train. Mabel payed no attention to me, I didn't act like I cared. But it kind of hurt. I turned away from her and her crazy phone babbling, and read.
           Soon we were at Gravity Falls. I poked Mabel to wake her up. She had already been here before. Like every other summer. It was unfair, but tough crap, I'll deal with it. I've gone through worse. I walked a couple feet behind Mabel. She cheerily greeted everyone. And they seemed to stare at me. I really hope they aren't judging me.
           After a while of walking we stopped in front of the Mystery 'hack. The S of shack fell off of the sign. And the door opened.
             "Hey yo! Grunkle Stan." Mabel hugged the man.
             "Is that your brother I heard about." He bellowed.
             "Yeah but he's weird, don't mind him." Stan held his hand out, I shook it.
              My heart fell apart, I did not think Mabel would turn out to low key hate me. After they were a few feet away, I heard whispering. "Hey Mabel you get your own room this time ok? I don't think I trust your brother." She nodded
             "I still thinks he has a screw missing, but maybe he doesn't." I almost cried. They don't trust me. Who would trust a 'insane' anyway.
              "I think we might have to lock his door at night. Okay Mabel." She nodded and whispered more in his ear.
               "Okay kid I'll show you your room." He said, with a all to fake smile. I acted like a good kid.
              "Okay Grunkle Stan!" I chirped, I learned so many ways to lie and con people in that damned hospital. He seemed surprised but quickly regained his composure. He showed me my room, and I saw another man. Probably Ford.
               "Ford come meet your Grandnephew!" Stan called.
               The man walked over to me and smiled, it was really convincing just not convincing enough to fool someone had to deal with doctors, who act just like that. We shook hands and then Stan asked if the family wanted to play poker.
              I grinned and pulled out a wallet. "Ok." Stan's eyes widened but he smirked. "Bring it kid."
              We played for hours, I won every time. Stan was in shock Mabel was patting me down for cards, and ford just highfived me. I earned fifty dollars today.
              "I like this kid." Stan yelled patting my back. I smiled, maybe this won't be so bad after all. I went to my room. And was surprised by this teenager, my age, in a yellow suit and eye patch. Wow. He was stunning.
              "I'm glad you like my human form Pinetree." He smirked.

            I was so happy I jumped into his arms and hugged him. He grinned and hugged back.
            "Bill. I missed you."