His eyes

"Dipper Pines you are getting better, you are less insane than ever and we are deciding to let you out."
My eyes widened, I'm free.
Oh my god I'm free.
I jumped up and down in joy as the doctor explained how my dream was about my sister.
I knew it wasn't but I wasn't going to tell him that. I don't have a death wish.
I was going home, forever. I could help Mabel bake cookies like old times.
I wonder if she still uses edible glitter. I giggle. I missed Mabel so much.
They drove me to my house. The house I'll live in now. Now I can see Mabel.
Hmm, I wonder if she grew up, or stayed the same. It doesn't matter.
"Mrs. Pines, your son is here."
My mom hugged me as hard as she could. I hugged her back tears threatening to spill.
"Honey, get Mabel!" Mom yelled.
I saw a girl with long brown hair, with pink streaks. She was wearing a sweater with a shooting star, and had pink and green braces.
"Dipper?" She cocked her head.
All I did was hug her, she hugged back.
"Well you came on such short notice! But you came right on time to meet your Grunkle Stan and Ford in Oregon."
"Yay!" Mabel cheered. I heard a chuckle from inside my head.
"Can't wait to see you Pinetree."

I know really short but I'm having writers block, and UGHHHHH. I hate it.