TUW:CHAPTER 3

'Liana's POV'

Caleb and I is on our way through their family mansion. We're going to have our dinner there. Amd this will be my first time having dinner with Caleb's family.

"Will there be a lot of people there." I'm trying to get his attention or break the silence atleast.

"No its just my parents,uncles,aunties and some of my cousins."

"I can't wait to meet them." But still he kept silent. I tried to start a conversation with him for a couple of times but I failed.And then after a long ride we already arrived.

We walk side by side but still not talking to each other until we reach the dining room.

As I saw Caleb's parents. I went to then and greet them.

"It's good to see your here sweetie."Said Imogen,Caleb's mom,and then she kissed my cheek.

"It's good too see you too,m-mom."Err,i'm still not used to in calling her mom.

After that we went to the table full of foods where some of Caleb's relatives are already sitting.

And ofcourse I sat in Caleb's side and we started eating.

"So how is it going for the this newlywed couple. Do we have have to expect a baby in few months." Asked Aunt Marjorie Giggling, She is Mommy Imogen's younger sister.

"Oh,I would love to have a baby boy as my first grandchild."Said mommy imogen, looking excited.

"But it would be great to have a cute niece then I will design a lot of baby dress for her." Said Casey, Caleb's cousin who is a famous fashion designer in Paris.

"It doesn't matter if it 's a boy or a girl.We just want lay our eyes to the first cute grandchild of this family."Daddy Phillip said looking excited.How I wish I could see this kind if look on Caleb's face someday.

I just smiled to them hoping that they won't notice that the conversation is starting to get awkward for me.

But I didn't expect that Caleb is going to answer them."We haven't yet talked about it but soon we'll get there."he answered smiling warmly.

I wonder if that's true.Will we be going to have a baby soon.

'Oh don't be so stupid Liana you know he said that as part of the act.' Another part of my mind said.

To be honest i really want to have a baby, but I know it's not the right time,yet.

"You better start talking about it.You guys are not getting any younger."said Daddy Phillip,Caleb's dad.

"Dad i'm still twenty eight and Liana is just twenty six.We still got a lot of time in this world. Right love."Then he smiled at me,the kind of smile that he never gave when there's only two of us.

I smiled back at him.

Then suddenly someone interrupted the whole family's interrogation to us.

"Good evening everyone, sorry for being late. I met a traffic accident on my way here."said a man who is as tall as Caleb,who is wearing a suit that perfectly fits for his great masculine body, and not mention his gorgeous face.

"Are you okay son?Are you hurt?" Uncle Simon asked the guy worriedly,Uncle Simon is Daddy Phillip's Older brother.

"I'm okay dad,it's just a minor accident." The guy sat beside his father facing us and then he started eating.

So he must be one of Caleb's cousins.I'm not really shocked.Caleb's family are known not just because they're rich. It is also because of their good looks which is to die for.

I've never seen this guy in our wedding. He must be doing something important that time, i'm sure he wouldn't miss his cousin's wedding for no reason,right?

He eyes went to me then studied me for a second.

"You must be Caleb's wife."He said while looking at me.

"It's nice to finally meet you and Lukas is the name by the way."He extend his arm initiating for a handshake.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Liana."I also extended my for a handsake.

*Cough**Cough*

I instantly let go of Lukas hand as my attention went to Caleb who coughed and he seems like he got choked. So I gave him a glass of water.

"Oh hi there cousin."said Lukas. I don't know if its just me or he really said it mockingly.

Caleb didn't say anything but he just stared intensely to his cousin and Lukas is also doing the same thing to him.

Its like i'm watching a staring contest.

Lukas is the first one to withdraw his gaze when he's father talked to him.

"So son when is you're plan going back to Singapore?"

"I don't know but it seems like i would still be stayin for long. I have a bussiness here that needs to be settled."

I don't know if i'm just imagining or what,but as soon as he said the word 'bussiness' he directly looked at me.