"Ah. That's what we thought, too", Tomochika began saying. "But after a lot of arguing with the receptionists, they decided to call the room and someone had picked up the phone. The person had come down and guess what. You wouldn't believe who the person was that was with Haruka the whole time since the incident."

"Who was it?" Reiji asked now curious. Even Camus and Ranmaru had begun to show interest at who the person was. 

"It was Ishimaki Rei."

The members of Quartet Night had their gaping open and had dropped them to the floor and their eyes were wide with surprise. 

"Y-you mean that Ishimaki Rei?! You're kidding!" Ranmaru began saying. 

"Ishimaki Rei", Ai began looking through his database records. "Are you really talking about the man who was awared the World Artista award and title at the age of 16?"

They nodded, their eyes reflecting the truth. Their eyes never mistaked a person who had the scent of an idol on them. 

"But even if that was so, why would he be with Haruka? How would they even know each other?" Ranmaru questioned further. 

"From what he told us, they were childhood friends. It was during their childhood that he had decided to protect her no matter what. We've much or less figured out that Haruka is not just an ordinary talented composer. She not only comes from a wealthy background but she also has the blessing of the goddesses", Ringo said. "She was also the composer for Rei's song that sold 15 million copies worldwide."

"Nanami Haruka. It seems that she's not just an ordinary commoner. To have the blessing of the goddess..." Camus glanced up from his tea to the three people. "Never mind that. When you guys visited her, did they ever mention to you where they would be headed?"

"Yeah! Do you know what they're doing now?" Reiji asked.

They shook their heads. "But, I do think that Ishimaki Rei is planning something", Ryuya said. "The words he said to us about dragging STARISH down seemed so real and full of contempt for them. He said that he wanted to pay them back for the hurt that they had caused Haruka."

The Quartet Night members shuddered. They knew of the countless artists that Ishimaki Rei had thrown out of the entertainment industry. As a world artista with many influences, he was not someone to be reckoned with. 

After they had told the members everything, there was a long silence. 

"Well, right now there's absolutely nothing we can do. We just have to wait and see", Reiji said sighing. "It's better that we don't get in the way of that guy."

They all nodded silently in agreement. 

"Speaking of which", Reiji said in excitement, breaking the gloomy atmosphere that hung around them. "Are you guys going to go to the concert tomorrow?" 

Ringo, Ryuya, and Tomochika all nodded unanimously. "Of course!"

The next day~

The seats were filled with audience members chatting away on who the idol could possibly be. Many of the Prism Diamond Agency's exclusive staff, hairdressers, and make-up stylists had gathered to tend to Haruka. They were running about yelling orders as they were setting up the lighting, sound, stage, everything. Haruka was sitting in front of a mirror as the stylists tended to her. Her had grown slightly as it was now at shoulder-length, making it easier for the stylists to come up with intricate designs to match her outfit. 

The designer had just finished the outfit yesterday and when Haruka saw it, she couldn't believe what she was seeing. When she wore it, she couldn't help but feel that this was the perfect outfit for her. It was a gold-white gradient dress going from light gold to white from top to bottom. It reached her thighs and there were sun patterns outlined on the bottom of the dress. It was strapless with a sweetheart neckline. She wore a white choker with a gold sun made out of crystal hanging from it. She wore white stockings with frills on the top and a golden ribbon. Golden diamonds patterned the side of her stockings. She wore gold high heels with ribbons winding up and tying them around her leg. A golden sash was tied around her waist to form a ribbon in the back that reached down towards her feet. Her hair was tied into braids that formed a itself into a headband behind her bangs. Her hair looked like crystals under the spotlight and they shined. She loved the way she looked.