The Trip and Arrivel

This is my first story....hope you enjoy!!! :) 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                       Chapter One
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have been waiting for this day to come forever. Me and my mom finally get to move to Cali!! My mom said after I graduate high school we would move and now we can!!!

Oh I'm sorry before I forget my name is Lyndsey and I am 17. It has been my dream to move to Cali since I was about 8. Even better though my favorite YouTubers live in Cali.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Lynz are done packing?? We are leaving soon!!" my mother yells up the steps
"Yea mom just grabbing some last minute things, be right down!" I yell back

I come down with 6 suitcases if clothes(did I say I was and only child and u was just me and my mom so I get spoiled)2 full of all my make up jewelry and hair supplies and another suitcase full of all my shoes.My mom has about the same amount of suitcases.After all our bedroom stuff is packed we pack some pillows and blankets.We are taking turns driving(yes we are driving to Cali)

"You ready?" my mom ask
"Yea let's go!"I reply

My mom drives first.We stop and Starbucks first.We both get a large coffee and continue on our way.It takes about 1day 17hours and 42 minutes from Pennsylvania to California. My mom said she is going to drive for the bulk of the trip. After about 5hours driving I fall asleep.I wake up to my mom singing to Midnight Memories by One Direction.
"You finally learned the words?" I say turning the music down.
"yea... are you impressed?" my mom ask
"Yea...MIDNIGHT MEMORIES!!!"I say/sing turning the music up and singing with my mom.
After about another 2 house of driving my mom asks if it was okay if I drive for awhile.
"Yea..sure" I say getting out and walking over to the drivers seat.
Soon after my mom falls asleep.

  It's about 6:30pm and I decided to stop and get some food. After leaving the parking lot I wake my mom up to eat. Then we talk until I is about 11:30 and we found a motel.In the morning we left about 7:30am and continued driving. I let my mom sleep for a long time cause we are going to try and make it to Cali sooner. So I drive from 7:30pm to about 12:30am and then my mom takes over. I soon fell asleep.

I didnt think I was asleep for long. Then my mom woke me up and said we are here. I got out of the car and was amazed.
"This house is huge!!"I said excited.
"Yep and just for the two of us." my mom said smiling. I went over and hugged her. We unloaded the car and put everything in the living room. There was a couch and beds and everything already I went the house. Me and my mom sat down to take a break and fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is my first story.....I hope you all enjoy!!!!
I will try and update once every week......... please leave comments if there is something I should change in futer chapters Thank you!! ily all!!!