~(chapter two)~

MCD aphmaus pov

Ugh were am I...I see all my friends next to me... there unconscious and I'm the only one awake.im in a strange room? I never seen this room.wait I hear talking.
Third person
MCDaphmau went to check what was the talking.she heard a familiar voice.she heard Zanes voice.

Mystreet aphmaus pov

I was talking to all my friends that there was a portal and ten people outside unconscious and there are in my room upstairs until BAM!!!Zane was on the floor with one of the unconscious person on top.

MCD aphmaus pov

I can't believe it,it's Zane that bastard."WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!a girl said.HES EVIL HE TRIED TO DESTROY MY VILLAGE!!I said
What????the girl said.Wait were do you live.the girl said.I live in Phoenix drop.i said.we never heard about that city or town?the girl said.first of all what's your name.the girl said.my name is aphmau.WHAT my name is aphmau?the girl said.No my name is aphmau.i said kinda getting mad.well we will talk about it right now,what are your friends names.the girl said.there names are garroth,laurence,kawaii~chan,Dante,Aaron,lucinda,Katelyn,and galaxy moon.i said.everone looked at me shocked.everyone said that's our names??.then my friends came down the stairs.they looked at me and then at the girl.umm can you get off. Zane said.why should I,I don't trust you.i said.just get off.the girl said.
Ugh okay.i said.i got off of Zane.ok I'll introduce all my friends the boy with blond hair is garroth,the girl with dark blue to blue ombre hair is galaxy moon,the boy with dirty brown hair is laurence,the girl with orange hair is lucinda,the mifwa girl with light pink hair is kawaii~chan,the girl with light blue hair is Katelyn,and lastly the boy with black hair is Aaron.the girl said.that can't be true that's my friends names.i said.my friends were looking at them strange.umm lucinda can I see you in private.the girl said.ya sure .the girl that looks kinda like lucinda said.

Mystreet aphmaus pov

Lucinda do you know what's happening.i said to lucinda.yes I think.lucinda said.i read this in a book it said that there's a portal that takes you to another dimension that is different but the same person is there.lucinda said.no wonder there names are the same.i said.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter bye

Galaxy~chan out XD