Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Louisa's POV

A few minutes ago Niall, Noel, Samantha, and Liam left to go get me Acetaminophen from the nearest drug store, which is on the other side of town. Zayn just left to get me some supplies from his room. Right now I'm with Louis, Eleanor, Perrie, and baby Alexa talking about where we should go eat lunch and Louis is on his phone searching for a Nando's in the US because everyone except Samantha loves it. I bet you're wondering how I know about Nando's. Well before I moved in to my aunt's house in New York, I lived in West Midlands, England. Noel and I went to school there, but then 5

years ago we moved here. We left a lot of good friends. For example Noel had been best friends with this girl Harleigh but then we were forced here. Harleigh wanted to come but her parents said she had to finish high school first.

Around 10 minutes later

We are still waiting for Niall, Noel, Samantha, and Liam to come back from the drug store and for Zayn to come with his first aid kit.

*Knock Knock*

"Who is it?!?!" Eleanor shouted at the top of her lungs, damaging my eardrums.

"Why is this girl so loud?" I thought to myself.

"It's Zayn" he said "And don't scream!" he said the last part louder.

I started laughing because he literally just read my mind.

"Coming!!!" I said running towards the door to open it, but it sounded like I said come in so, the second I was about to open it I got hit in the face, by Zayn with the door, which caused me to fall and hurt myself, again.

"I'm so unlucky!" I thought out loud.

A chorus of yeah's and chuckle's were shot back at me.

"Are you okay? Do you need anything?" Zayn asked me while he scratched the back of his neck.

I just noticed that Zayn has the habit of always scratching the back of his neck when he's either very worried, nervous, or scared about something.

"Well...." I started while seeing everyone come and stared at me with sympathy in their eyes and I started tearing up remembering when my mother died everyone would do the same "STOP FREAKING STARING AT ME LIKE I'M A FREAK AND WALK AWAY OR YOU COULD HELP ME UP OR GO GET ME SOME ICE OR SOMETHING!!!" I cried/screamed at them.

Everyone just stared at me in shock while Perrie handed Alexa to Zayn asked me "Are you okay?" while helping me up, taking me to the sofa, and rubbing my back like my mother used to. I fell into her lap and started crying my lungs out. She acted really concerned and then asked me "Is there anything I could do for you?".

This made me wonder many things. She acted like my mother would act and I think I may just need a motherly figure, since I can't live my life independently. Then I said the five words I never thought I would ever say in my whole entire life, especially not to Perrie Edwards. "W-will you pl-please a-a-adopt me?" I said all shaky since I was crying.

(A/N) So what do you think about my story?What will happen next?

I'll try to update by at least Wednesday since I've been updating on my phone 'cause my grandma won't get off the computer. I would like to dedicate this chapter to _hazza_twerk_ for being a great friend! On the side I put the new Midnight Memories video. Go on YouTube and try to get us to break the record. For those of you on mobile devices, here's the link to Midnight Memories in bold and italics:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkx9kCdaaMg

OMG I almost forgot. HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY HAROLD aka @RealHarryStyles1994! How could I forget about that Lovable 'Likes to be Naked' Womanizer! LOL!

Peace out!

Rebecca xx