chapter twelve

(dustin's pov)

a police chief just punched me. well, he won't help (y/n) anymore. i got up to get a tissue for my nose, and saw him leaving in his car. that must have been one of the weirdest things ever, and my best friend got taken by a mythical beast. it's strange, hopper got all pissy and stuff after will came back. i mean, i know, youre an old grumpy man, but don't take it out on kids! he literally freaking punched me in the freaking face. (i gotta cut off the cursing because calmeetsfire13 sent me to my room already:() she needs help. should i tell her mom to take her to a psychiatrist?? i don't know. i'm 14, how would i even know this.

(y/n's pov)

i saw hopper punch him. i knew hopper, but not well. i tried not to get involved, and my mom was always in the city, so never down here to get involved, luckily. i screamed, and tried to run to dustin. instead, hopper ran out of the house, and dustin tried to chase him. he thinks he's so tough, but it's cute. he gets defensive. i mean, he only got punched because of me. he was  trying to get me help. i'm tired of these visions. i think i'll have to talk to will again.

a/n: sorry for the short chapter!! but, last time i updated, i said i got 550 reads. seven hundred, sixty eight reads! literally in six days, 228 reads over six days!! i'm so happy, and when (and if) i get 1000 reads, i'll do an 1000 word chapter lol byeee xoxo