chapter seven

(dustin's pov)
as we walked to will's, (y/n) put her her head on my shoulder, and i put my arm around her. whatever happened back there definitely scared her. she was still panting, and had a scared look.
dustin: (y/n)? what happened.. in your dream.
y/n: i was in this dark place..
i gasped
dustin: the upside down. i gotta tell the guys.
y/n: um okay?
we ran the rest of the way to wills. it was only a five minute walk, three if running.
dustin: guys! (y/n) saw the upside down!!!
will: what?? how??
mike: what??
lucas: that's totally mental!
dustin: in a nightmare. she woke up screaming, and crying. she said she saw this dark place.
y/n: i'm right here, i can explain the story.
mike: feisty!
y/n: i was walking. my feet were wet, and there were small puddles on the ground. in the distance, i saw a figure of a monster or person or something.
dustin, will, mike, lucas: the demogorgon!!
y/n: let me finish!! i walked towards the demidragon or whatever, and as i got closer, i heard low growling noises. i heard water droplets, and the noises. it sounded like there was gnawing too. as i was about three feet away from it, i saw gnawed at corpses. one was of my neighbor, barb, who went missing in november. i'm sure it was barb, trust me. i touched the rough skin of the dorgodragon or whatever, and it growled. it stood up, and started chasing me. i was running and crying. i tripped and it pounced. then i woke up.
will: i thought you guys killed the demogorgon!
lucas: i thought we did too!
mike: maybe when eleven... disappeared, it came back?
i shook my head no.
dustin: remember, she defeated the demogorgon, and it took so much power she vanished.
mike: (nods) oh, yeah (turns away saddened)
will: THEN HOW THE HELL IS IT BACK?!?
we all remembered how will was now scared of the topic of the demogorgon
all except (y/n): sorry, will.
dustin: well, i guess we should go.
y/n: no! we just got here, and frankly i want to know what's going on! since i had the nightmare, i deserve to know why i had the nightmare. you can go off to la la fucking land, but i want to find out what the hell is going on!
lucas: feisty!
dustin: ok, we'll  stay. you and will can talk, and we'll go downstairs.
mike: now, no canoodling while we're downstairs! no affairs here!
y/n, dustin: shut the fuck up
(all laugh except mike)
.....................................................
y/n's pov:
i needed to know the truth. i know i didn't have to curse and scream at dustin, but i started my period yesterday, so i'm moody right now. besides that, i have to figure out who the hell eleven is and why she has to do with the demidragon, and my nightmares.
y/n: explain to me who eleven is
will:'i'm not the best person to do that. i'll go get dustin.
dustin:'eleven is this girl with supernatural powers. she can flip buses, make people pee themselves, and move things with her mind. we found her in the woods, so mike kept her pretty much. they were kind of dating, and they loved each other. every time she used her powers, she got a nosebleed. she was the first person to see the demogorgon because her father made her his little guinea pig. she would have to touch the demogorgon, and she would freak out, just like you. she's the one who killed the demogorgon, but i guess it's back maybe. when she killed it, it took up too much of her powers and died. will never knew her, though he probably came across her in the upside down. that's pretty much it.
y/n: (gasp) what did she call her father?
dustin: i think it was papa or something.
MY SISTER

a/n: so long chapter cause were about to hit 200 reads!!! this chapter is almost 700 words, and it took me forever to write it omg. so  this makes up for not updating since thanksgiving but who cares! i'm going to update every week, and i feel so bad for not updating for a long time. have a good day!