chapter three

(y/n's pov)
i can't believe it. he just kissed me. i literally just met him. why would anyone kiss me? he's cute too, my mom was right. but how will i ask him? should i say "uh hey i'm lame, but will you go out with me?" it's totally unrealistic. but, that kiss, it felt right. like it was meant to be. rather than randy harrington, i've been there, done that. he's a jerk. but dustin, he's cute, and has a great personality. i need to see him again, i need to be with him.
(dustin's pov)
oh my gosh! why did i kiss her? i'm such a dipshit! why would she want to even kiss me? she obviously didn't want to, i could tell. she pulled away so soon. i have to tell the guys, cause i'm going over mike's house anyway.
*at mikes house a few minutes later*
dustin: you guys will never guess what happened!
lucas:  what, your teeth grew in?
dustin: not cool, dude. anyway, i saw a girl...
mike: eleven?!?
dustin: sorry no, not your lover. let me finish! i met this girl, while i was.... outside of her house totally not crying. then, she invited me in, we had some eggos, and then, I KISSED HER.
mike, lucas: *gasps* did she like it?!?
dustin: what? how would i know!
will: dude, you gotta talk to her! 
dustin: i know. i'm meeting her at five, outside of her house again.
lucas: stalker
dustin: what! she lives right near wills house, i know where it is.
will: she does? is her name(y/n)?
dustin: yes! how do you know that?
will: she's my neighbor, and we were best friends when we were babies.
dustin: oh wow! does she have a boyfriend?
will: not unless she still goes out with randy harrington
dustin: who the hell is randy harrington?
will: steve harringtons little brother
dustin: i knew she'd be with a mini steve harrington!
all: what?
dustin: don't ask. oh shit! i gotta be at (y/n)'s house in ten minutes!
lucas: dustin, remember you made this whole date up, she won't be waiting on you
dustin: whatever. i have to go, bye guys
all: bye
will: hey, wanna come over after your date?
dustin: yeah, sure. bye guys!