Chapter 2: New Home

Chapter 2: New Home

Bella's P.O.V

Emily guided me all the way to Mystic Falls. She also filled me in on everything that has happened, so I know about Kathrin Peirce, the Salvatore brothers, and their friends. Emily told me her history and the town's history as well. I had bought a Volkswagen; it was black convertible betel. I was now pulling up to a two story house. It was white. It also had to huge white pillars in front with a huge drive way.

 A one car garage and palm trees. When you walk up to the doors, there are stairs on both sides and in front there is a fountain. I parked my car and got out the keys the sales lady gave me. I walked in and looked around. There were three bed rooms and three restrooms. The house was already furnished. I sat on the big white sofa. Then Emily's voice rang in my head.

''You need to find the group. And explain to them everything I told you.''

I got up and went to the door, closed it and locked it. Then I walked to my car and drove to the Mystic Grill, which took me ten minutes. I parked on the side by an ally way. I got out of the car and locked it. Everyone was staring as I walked by them. Once I was inside I was looking around for the group.

''Who are they?''I asked Emily in my head.

''Them'' Emily said as I was looking right at a guy with black hair and striking blue eyes. I walk to them and stopped in front of the table. A girl with straight brown hair and eyes like my own said,

''Hi. I'm Elena! I see you're new to town. You are?''

'' I'm Bella.'' The guy with blue eyes looked at me.

''That's Damon Salvador. He is a rude and he is a vampire.'' Emily told me.

'' What do you want?'' Damon asked rudely.

'' Listen Damon, shut up and don't be rude. Be a good vampire.'' I said in a smart ass tone. Everyone looked shocked.

''H-How did you know?'' A green eyed guy asked.

''That's Stefan." Emily said.