broken

I ran quickly to the bathroom crying so much I could not see were I was going. I locked myself I the bathroom and threw myself ro the ground as I banged ny head agents the wall. Depression and Anxiety took over me as I took my bade out of my purse. I always get hurt why do people hate me so much I must be a waste of space I wanna die I hate being here. I took the blade and pushed deep into my wrist and swiped it across my wrist in one fast motion. I sat there as blood came poring out of my wrist. I finally got up and put paper towels and held it agents the wound as I walked out of the bathroom full of tears. I suddenly ran into someone I looked up to see Oli standing in front of me with smile it soon faded away when he looked at my wrist.

"sky what did you do to yourself." he said removing the paper towel. All I could do is stand there and cry.

"shhh it will be okay." Oli said as he grabbed the first aid kit off the wall and took out some gauze.

"why dix you do this to yourself love?" Oli said as he wrapped up my bloody wrist. I started to cry more at the sound of someone calling me love Ben called me that all the time.

"It's Ben is isnt it, that fucking cunt!" Oli yelled as he looked over at Ben making out with another girl.

I fell to the ground in tears as I reasted my back up agents the bathroom wall and put my head in between my legs.

"Whats going on with Sky?" I herd Austin ask

"She is not doing good man she tryed killing herself." Oli said in a soft tone

I herd Austin walk over to me and sit down next me.

"Sky why did you do it." Austin said in a serious tone

"Why do you care your just going to hurt me like all the other guys." I said shaking form Anxitey 

"Sky i would never hurt you your too fragile." Austin said lifting my chin up and looking into my blood shot eyes from crying 

"Do you promise, becasue honestly i dont think i can take anymore hurt." I said over at him 

"Oh Sky come here." Austin said as he pulled me into his lap gentaly holding me as i cryed into his chest letting it all out.

"I need to call Deastry." I said getting up 

and going to the corner to go talk to him after I told him everything he told me to stay strong and remember that he loves me like a sister.

I look back at Austin and he was talking to Danny quietly and he kept glancing at me with hurt and his eyes.

Danny came up to me and pulled me into a hug.

"Im sorry Ben is causing you to hurt yourself he didnt deserve such a wonderful gal like you, and he is a compleatly differnt person when he is drunk." He said lifting my chin up and wipping the tears away.

"Thanks Danny I can always count on you." I said pushing him in the chest softly.

He let out a chuckle and gave me another hug.

I walked over to Oli

"Thanks Oli for saving my life." I said as I hugged him

"Im just glad I got to you in time." Oli said before letting me go

"Umm Austin can you stay the night with me perhaps? " I said stepping away from Oli

"YEAH sure its gonna be like a sleepover!" Austin said excitedly making me laugh.

"Alright bye guys!" I said waving back at the guys

"Bye Sky." They all awnsered back smiling

I turned to Austin and clung to his arm as I saw Ben staring at me with hurt in his eyes.