Where is she

Subaru pov
Where is she i thought as i walked on the landing i heard faint speech so i followed it. I ended up in a mostly unused part of the mansion where shu usually sleeps. Think of the devil he was lying down smiling to himself i heard giggling I spoke up and said "see y/n anywhere" no response "be like that then" right then I heard a hurdle of laughter. I walked up to the sofa and moved it and looked behind it. I saw y/n sitting on the floor laughing her ass off i picked her up but she was saying stuff like," put me down " I put her down not wanting to make her angry we were walking up to my room when I realised that y/n was looking at me i looked away blushing and said " what got a problem " she only giggled we were now at my room. She went in first and laid on the floor i threw a questioning look at her only to be responded with "you can sleep on the bed i don't really mind tbh" i picked her up and put her on the bed and lay beside her.
She caught me of guard by asking me
" subaru, wanna go Christmas shopping with me tomorrow"
I only blushed  and replied with a simple "sure" we both fell asleep and soon enough it was night time again
(Would it be called day time i am confused)

A/n hey guys it is Christmas eve eve aghagahagahga i really can not wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😱☝︎(*'◒'*)