"WHAT THE HELL DUDE?!" I said.

'Ah,your reactions still amuse me.'

"You bit me..again!"

'Well last time you were tipsy,this time...hell I don't know just for fun.'

My vision started to get clouded with black dots.

"Son of a bitch." I said.

'You'll thank me later. I'm gonna go in the kitchen and find me some sugar cookies.' Silas said.

"Dammit...Silas." I said before everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up from someone shacking my arm. I looked up and saw my dad.

"How long have I've been out?" I asked.

"15 minutes. Not enough your still a little pale,well paler." he said.

"Where's Silas?" I asked.

"He sneaked on to Skye and went with them to the alley."

"What!" I said.

I jumped up from the couch and ended up on the floor.

"Come on!"

I got up and stood still for a second. I walked slowly into my room and grabbed my sunglasses and jacket. I made my way down stairs. Fit-Simmons looked at me and so did Ward.

"Jesus, what happened to you?" Ward asked.

"Can't you see?" I asked. I almost tripped but Ward caught me. I stood up straight.

"I'm having a bad day." I said. I walked past Ward and someone grabbed my arm.

"Where are you going?" my dad asked.

"To get Silas. That and I need some fresh air." I said.

"If I can,Rosalie, I think you should rest some more." Fitz said.

"Yeah, you don't look really good." Jemma said.

"I'm fine. Be back in a second." I said.

I teleported back to the alley way stumbling a little as my feet hit the ground.. Damn,maybe I shouldn't have done that. I hear a beep and a bright light and I put my hands up. I bang my hand on Skye's van.

"Yo, have you seen Silas?" I asked. She didn't answer me.

"Fine I'm coming in." I said.

I teleported into the fan and ended up on the floor. I got up and leaned agonist the floor. I looked up and saw that little boy staring down at me.

"Hey it's you! What's your name?" I asked.

"Ace. You just popped out of the air." he said.

"Yes I did." I said.

I looked to the side and saw his dad.

"Oh hey um.."

"Mike." he said.

"Mike. Your dad." I said to Ace. I thought about. Mike, the hooded hero. Killed his boss. I looked around but didn't see May.

"Ah oh." I said.

"Drive." Mike said to Skye.

She hopped in the front and started driving. I sat cris cross apple sauce on the floor. I stared down at my hands trying to keep my eyes open.

"Are you okay?"

I look up at Ace and gave him a small smile.

"Yeah."