Chapter two

~Sofie Pov~
I looked through my closet. I hadn't looked in it for 7 years. Since the attack. I took a gun and put it in my back pocket. I let the kingdom. I ran into the forest. I sat next to a tree and started to cry. I came here everyday since my mother died. It felt like my safe place. I put in my headphones and listened to black beetles.

That girl is a real crowd pleaser, small world all her friends know of me young bull livin' like and old geezer. Quick release the cash, watch it fall slowly. Frat girls still tryna get even. Haters mad for whatever reason. Smoke  in the air, binge drinking. They lose it when the DJ drops the needle. Getting so gone, I'm not blinking. What in the world was I thinkin?  New day, new money to be made. There is nothin to explain. I'm a fuckin black beetle cream seats in the regal. Rockin John Lennon lenses, like to see' em spread eagle. Took a bitch to the club and let her party on the table. Screamin' "Everybody's famous!" Like clockwork, I blow it all. And get some more. Get you somebody that can do both. Black beetles got the babes belly roll in'. She think she love me, I think she trollin'. That girl is a real crowd pleaser. Small world all her friends know me. Young bull livin' like an old geezer. Quick release the cash, watch it fall slowly. Frat girls still tryna get even. Haters mad for whatever reason. Smoke in the air, binge drinkin. They lose it when the DJ drops the needle. Came in with two girls, look like strippers in there real clothes. A broke ho can only point me to a rich ho. A yellow bitch with green hair, a real weirdo. Black man, yellow lamb''. Red light go. They seen that Guwop and them just came in through the side door. There's so much money on the floor we buyin' school clothes. Why you bring the money machine to the club for? Pint of lean, pound of weed, and a kilo. I eurostep past a hater like I'm rondo. I upgrade your baby mama to a condo. Like chapo, servin' yayo in the gringos. Black beetle, club close when I say so. That girl  is a real crowd pleaser. Small town all her friends know me. Young bull livin' like an old geezer. Quick release the cash, watch it fall slowly. Frat girls tryna get even. Haters mad for whatever reason. Smoke in the air, binge drinking. They lose it when the DJ drops the needle. She's a good teaser, and we blowin reefer. Your body like a work of art, baby don't fuck with me, I'll break your heart, baby.

I danced to that song. It was one of my favorites. My mother loved to dance. That's where I learned. I then heard something. Footsteps. A horse. Then I saw one of the knights come up to me. "I um.." "My father sent you." "Um yes, your majesty." "Don't call me that." I got on his horse and we went back to the kingdom. I went in to one of the halls heading to my room. That's when I heard a shotgun. I tuned around and there was nothing there. I kept walking. Then I felt I hand touch my mouth. Then I was out.

Sorry for short chapter