Chapter 3

1:30am 

Tzuyu POV:

I really wanna sleep but I can't help but wonder who those boys are... "Dahyun, who lives over there?" I asked curiously.

"You know your bully? The Jungkook dude?" I nodded my head, "Well, he and his crew, they all live there, plus they're there right now" Dahyun explained nonchalantly while going on her phone, she doesn't seem to care.

"Wait, really?" I gasped in worry...

"Yes, and I'm tired! Let's go to bed please" Chaeyoung pouted as she waiting for me and Dahyun to accept her request. 

"Ok, I just gotta change into pyjamas,"

JUNGKOOK POV:

So, there's this girl; Tzuyu. She is very pretty, and intimidating, so I bully her. I don't know why, but I can tell she's got some issues. But guess what? I saw her walking to the apartment block across from us. She lives in the apartment directly across for me, my balcony and hers are facing each other. It's so weird!

So, I was sitting on the balcony by myself everyone was asleep. It was 1 am why did Tzuyu have her room light on and her big window open? I just kept looking to see if she would do anything weird to hold it against her... Then she started to change her clothes. Her body was like that of a goddess, her legs were so nice and she had a nice butt too ... She looked nice in underwear and a bra, then she turned around and saw me and realized she forgot to close the window. She screamed and I flipped my shit and fell backwards, my head hurt but it was an amazing sight to see.

TZUYU POV:

I was changing, I didn't close the window and ... Jungkook saw me in my bra and underwear. I am so mixed with emotions, what did he think? I am dead,  he probably thinks I'm fat! I overthought it the best thing to do was go and tell Chaeyoung and Dahyun. 

I woke them up by turning the lights on, they groaned and sat up. I explained to them what happened and they looked at me in shock.

"CONFRONT HIM" they both yelled with excitement. I wasn't mad that he saw me, I was just scared........What did he think? I think he's actually kinda cute, his attitude needs fixing but that's about it. Other than that, I can tell he's a good guy, deep down at least.

The next morning....

JUNGKOOK POV:

I am still shook about what happened, what will her reaction be? I saw her approaching me and my cheeks turned red.

" Hi," Tzuyu said in an awkward voice.

"Hey, Tzuyu"

"Okay .. Let's cut the shit, why were you looking at me while I was changing?" She asked in a demanding voice 

" I don't kn-know, your window was ope-" I stuttered, I was taken aback by her attitude. I was more than scared, I didn't want her to hate me.

" I am not buying this, you're just a creep honestly," she said I could hear her voice getting louder.

" I am sorry, your light was on. The window was open, and I saw you that's the end" I explained in a quick sentence, hoping she'd leave me.

" Still if you knew I was there why did you look? I am really mad, you're such an idiot " she yelled.

V came with a picture on his phone "Nice body Tzuyu" he said with a crooked smile, he handed the picture to her.

"You fucking weirdo! Why did you take a picture?" She asked with a confused voice.

"Hey, at least I complimented you" he laughed and shook his head, "not long before I show everyone"

" I hate you— both," She said as she stormed off.

I feel really guilty, I don't know what to do. I am actually angry at V what an idiot.

V'S POV.

I embarrassed her so badly, I'm so awesome.

"Hyung!"

" W-what," I said, I was scared he came up to me, then he threw me against the lockers. 

"Taehyung, what's wrong with you! I thought you were my friend!" He screamed, he looked so mad. I have never seen Jungkook like this ever, I've known him for such a long time.

"Aww, being overprotective are we now? Isn't that your crush ?" I said in a dopey voice. I realized everyone heard me, but I didn't mean for anyone to hear.

"You know what? Don't speak to me, ever again" He said, I almost died we have been friends for years... I can't believe it.