Chapter Twenty-Five.

Sorry For Mistakes.

Chapter Twenty~Five .

I sat silently at the kitchen island looking at my phone. Last week was Christmas and my family saw my babies. I was sad to know we were all going with my real mother for our protection. It was a sight to see. Tears if happiness and smiles of joy. Blake and Brandon told me toughen up its for the best. Our mother knows best and there right. She wouldn't take my babies for any reason. I'm up for thrown and my brothers are my right hands. There always gonna be there. I'll be able to visit my family with my four little ones. My mates will be able to come see them. But until they turn the age of two they have to stay in the protection of my father and mother. I'm not saying I can't visit with them still babies but once they get two they can stay with there dads and what not.

I know my mates don't want to love up there with me. They all have titles to pass down and I understand that. Though .. Since I had two little girls there next in line to become the Moon Goddess. Brandon told me twins ruled before our mother so why can't sisters? It's funny but good to know. I don't think Audrey and McKinzies gonna like it but the higher the title the bigger the higher they are.

Right now Blake and Brandon's Beside me with serious expressions. It's the morning of my birthday and I'm still sleepy from waking up so early. My mates are behind me since I couldn't escape them. They a have there babies in there arms and I explained to them what's going on. They agreed to it because they don't want anything to happen to them. With the battle in one more month there willingly to keep there babies with my parents. They say its best for them and us.

"Come on Corinna." Brandon said walking out of the door. I followed along with my mates and Blake. We walked into the forest and I heard someone telling us to wait. I looked back to see my my mom and dad running towards us.

"Corinna." My mom pleaded pulling her robe on her. I smiled.

"I'm not leaving. These four are." I said pinging to the four wide awoke babies. "We're just .. Visiting." I said and she nodded.

"You both can come if you want." Brandon said and they nodded. We continued our way in the forest. Me between Blake and Brandon since they walked at least ahead of us a but. We came to a clearing and I saw Snow , my mom , and dad standing not to far away from us. They smiled hugely and we closed the distance.

"Corinna .. They are all so beautiful." I grinned proudly as my mom eyed each baby. "King Cain and Queen Lilliana" My mom greeted her golden eyes holding happiness.

"To get to the castle blah blah blah , close your eyes and count to three." Blake said excitedly. I frowned but closed my eyes. We all counted to three and I felt the air changed from warm to cool. I opened my eyes and remembered everything from the castle. I grinned and Looked at what I know of as home. The castle is huge and around it is a golden gate.

"Think you remember where your room is?" Brandon asked and I noticed him in all white. I looked down to see I'm in a white dress that hugs my curves. The sleeves on the dress is laced white and it goes to my neck. My hairs not in it's ponytail but it's down curled lightly. I'm barefooted and I already know why.

"Race you to it?" I asked and Brandon grinned. I took off running and he laughed. The doors opened and I seem two guards. They smiled at me and I noticed that everything's golden. I ran up the steps on the right and Brandon ran up the left steps. I ran left and he followed. I turned the hall and ran up some more stairs. I got to the top and huffed. My room had to be at the way top. I got to a door that had my name on it in cursive. I pushed open the door and blinked. The rooms still it's white and pink color. The floors a pretty brown wood while the walls look like a princess pink. I walked inside and noticed they changed my room a bit. My big bed is still the same with my blanket on the bottom of the bed and the white and pink pillows. By the window there's my big tv and two pink beanie bags with a fluffy white rug. To my right is my bathroom and closet. I grinned.