Prologue

Prologue

Never go to the edge of the forest .

My fathers voice ran through my head . I hopped over roots of a tree and ran my fingers over the tree. I sniffed in the forest air and smiled . I love the forest . I wonder why mommy and daddy never let me come out . I twirled and smiled looking at the sky .

"Corinna ." I stopped walking and ran to the voice . My little feet worked itself as I counted my steps . 1 2 3 4 .. I jumped over some more roots and looked around . "Over here ." 5 6 7 8 .. I pushed my little body harder my white sun dress getting lost behind me . 9 10 . I got to a clearing and a lady stood in a clearing with a white dress on . From a distance I can see her golden eyes . She smiled at me her blonde hair blowing behind her . "Come here dear ." I ran towards her a smile on my face . I stopped running and walked the distance towards her . She leaned down . "Do you know who I am ?" I shook my head . She smiled . "I'm the moon goddess . Your mother." I shook my head violently .

"My mommys the queen ! And my daddy's the king ! Your not my mommy !" I yelled taking a step back . Her eyes grew wide and I crossed my little arms over my shoulder .

"Corinna , In due time you'll understand . Farewell sweetheart see you soon ." Her cold hand rested on my cheek and she kissed my forehead . She then disappeared and I irked around and screamed looking at a big black wolf . The wolf licked my face and I giggled.

"Daddy !" I hugged the wolfs snout tightly.

************************************************************************

A/N:

Of course Corinna was a kid , five years old .

Comment

Vote

Stay Beautiful .