Getting use to parenting, and the party

They have had their little girl for almost a year, and let's just say it has been harder on Jane then Lisbon, Jane has no idea what he's doing. Lisbon showed him how to change a diaper and so Jane tries, it isn't the greatest but Lisbon knows he will get it. When it comes to bed time, you know how most babies are, they scream and cry. Jane does not like that, so Jane rarely puts her to bed, he knows how but has a hard time leaving and he doesn't like the noise. So when Lisbon has a late call into work unexpectedly, she tells Jane he has gotta watch Anastasia, and put her to bed at 7:30. Jane is super nervous but tries not to show it, Lisbon gives him a kiss and leaves. Now it is just Jane and Anastasia. All goes well and they play on the iPad and watch movies, and then it's 7:15 so Jane decides to start getting her ready for bed. He changes her diaper and 5 minutes later he puts her PJs on. Now it's 7:30, and Jane sets her in bed, and she of course starts to cry, so he immediately picks her up and holds her. He tries for 2 hours to rock her to sleep but nothing works, he then goes to the only thing he thinks will work. Hypnotizing, so he starts by getting her to look at him and saying things to her like " you are getting tired", and it almost works until Lisbon walks in, Jane immediately stops and looks at her with that face, and says " I was just talking to her" and Lisbon of course tells him to stop hypnotizing her and to get out of the bedroom. Jane then says " but it is our room too I mean she is just staying in here for a few more months" Lisbon then tells him to still get out.

The big 1 is the most important so Jane and Lisbon decide to throw her the most wonderful birthday party.  Since they are pretty rich Lisbon invites a bunch of little girls and Jane tells the bounce house place to bring every bounce house they own.

The day of the party arrives and it is amazing, everyone comes and their entire back yard is full of bounce houses and the first one on is Patrick and his daughter.  The party was a success!