Chapter 2

I woke up to silence just like normal, today I had fittings for the next season of So You Think You Can Dance because the season is starting on January 15th and then Im staying bye to my friends and Jaxson I have a night flight to the airport. I got up and went through instagram and twitter I saw that everyone was having fun together Nash and Hayes bought Sky a horse which I thought was adorable she looked so happy. Im really happy that I'm seeing Hayes even though I still hold a few grudges I mostly just want my brother back. I eventually pried myself out of bed to get ready. I got in the shower and washed my hair, shaved you know all of the normal shower stuff. I got out of the shower and put my hair up into a towel dried off and changed into a long baggy olive green knitted sweater nike pros and some black heeled over the knee boots its LA winter so its really like 60 degrees. Im currently making a name for myself in LA as a fashion icon and I'm doing a decent bit of modeling as well so I'm really proud of myself for that. Once I was changed I went back into the bathroom and blow dried my hair then curling it into loose curls/waves. I then did a decent amount of makeup I put on eyeshadow, light eyeliner and mascara. I then did some loose powder and lightly contouring with bronzer and then I put on some chapstick making my lips look glossy. I have really naturally shaped eyebrows which I like a lot so I love them alone. After I finished my makeup I brushed my teeth put on deodorant and perfume and once I decided I looked good i went downstairs grabbing a granola bar and a smoothie for breakfast, yes i know I'm a health nut I kind of have to be with dance and modeling also I just like being healthy it puts me in a good mood, yes i know I'm a weird teenager. Oh i forgot to mention that I died my hair dirty blonde with blonde highlights so I look a lot different than I used to but I'm also a lot more confident. I grabbed my purse (remember I skipped time so she's 16 now with a license) locked up the house and got into my white jeep, which was a 16th birthday present from Nash and Will. I drove away from the house and off to the fitting.

I got to the SYTYCD set and there was a decent amount of paparazzi there I eventually got passed them and went to the dressing rooms I got to the room where they were measuring in I walked in to see the 3 girls working there.

"Hi guys I'm here for my fitting," I said smiled and they smiled back.

"Hi Abby im Jocelyn this is Sarah and Zoe, this is going to be really quick so just remove your shirt and go stand over there and we'll get your measurements." Jocelyn said pointing to a little stand for me to stand on. I shook their hands and took off my sweater still wearing my bralette and nike pros and went to the stand.

"Ok Abby those two are going to measure you while I ask you a few questions," Zoe said smiling and i smiled in return.

"Whats your bra and show size?" she asked while they started measuring me.

"34C and 6.5,"

"Ok and just to be safe your not allergic to any fabrics or materials,"

"Nope not allergic to anything," I responded

"Ok thats all you're good to go," she said handing me stuff

"Cool I see you guys in January," i said throwing my sweater back on grabbing my stuff and then i waved and I was off to Leah's we were all hanging out there for a while to say out goodbyes. I got to her house she only lives a block away from me so most of the time I walk over to her place. I just let myself in were way past knocking in our friendship. I went up to her room to see that everyone was there already. (Im going to change this so that Jordan moved to LA for her dads job so she is going to show up alot) Our group is composed of me, Jordan, Leah, Lauren, Gabe (Jordan's boyfriend) and Jaxson.

"Hey guys," I said tossing my bag into the friends corner, thats where Leah makes us put all of our stuff so her room doesn't become a mess, yes I'm aware that she is cray but i love her. I then walked over to Jaxson and cuddled into his side as he wraps his arm around me.

"Hey babe," he says kissing me while everyone else jokingly gags causing us to start laughing. We all start talking about everything going on and dance. Leah me and Lauren all dance they dance at the same studio and i go to some classes but mostly conditioning and technique classes I choreograph most of my pieces but I count that studio as my studio for when I do competition its weird but I talked to the owner of the studio about it and it works out because I have a studio and she gets the publicity. After hanging out and just talking for a long time it was 5 and I had to go home to get my stuff and go to the airport. We all said our goodbyes I hugged the girls and Gabe and gave Jaxson a quick peck before grabbing my stuff and heading off. I got home and made sure everything was turned off before loading my bags and driving to the airport. The airport wasn't crowded and there was only a few paparazzi so I got to where i was supposed to board my plane about 45 minutes until boarding so i just went through social media and texted my friends and my mom letting her know where i was considering someone had to pick me up. It was 7:30 when we started boarding I had a first class ticket so I got to my seat pretty quick and fell asleep about 20 minutes after the plane took off.