Chapter one

~Sofie Pov~
I started to hear screams as I tried to sleep. I woke up to the sound of my mother. I went to my closet and looked at the knives, daggers, swords, guns, and chains. I grabbed a gun and a dagger. I put the dagger in my pocket. I saw my dogs sleeping in the corner. I woke them up. They were attack dogs. So they could help me as well. Killer and Max.

(This is killer and max)

We started to walk down the halls. Max started to get a sent so I followed him. As we got around the corner I saw blood al over the walls and the floor. I heard two men walking down the hall. I headed around the corner where I could see. I got the perfect angle to where I shot them both. "GUARD DOWN!! GUARD DOWN!!" Yelled another one coming down the hall. So I started to run. I ran to my parents room. They had to be there. I slowly started to walk in. Killer waited outside as a watch out. And Max went in with me. There blood everywhere. Their whole bed was ripped apart. I went into the bathroom. My mom was sitting on the floor with blood on her hands. And an open wound. I ran to her. "Mom, are you okay.!!!!" She could barely speak. "S-Sofie you have to get out of here I won't be much longer." No mom don't say that!!!" "It's true go save yourself while you can." I just sat there not believing what I just saw. Tears started to roll down my face. She grabbed my hand. "Take this." It was a necklace that was passed down for centuries. And now to me. She closed her eyes. That's when it was over. I walked out of the room. I ran down each hall fully damaged. I then sat down in one hall. I started to feel footsteps. My dogs barked like crazy. They started to run the opposite direction. I tried to chase after them. I then turned around.I felt something so powerful so strong hit the front of me. Then I lost my vision and myself.....

I woke up in my bed the next morning. My maid Bailey came in. With a cloth and bowl. She started to put it on my stomach. On my wound. It burned but I was strong. "I'm surprised your taking this so well, you got hit pretty hard." Said Bailey. "Yeah." After she was done I walked into my fathers room. "Hey." I said. "What the hell are you doing in here!!! GET TH ME HELL OUT!!!" Then I saw a blonde woman coming out of the bathroom. "WHAT THE HECK MOM FREKIN DIED YESTERDAY. YOUR SO FUCKING RECKLESS!!" I yelled running out. I started crying on my way out. I got back to my room and saw Bailey. "I'm so sorry dear." She said. I ran into her arms still crying. A few hours later my father walked in."I don't want to talk to you." "Please just listen." I just stayed quiet. "Your mother wasn't a great person, you didn't know her like I knew her." "BUT SHE WAS STILL MY MOM!" "And should've at least had respect for me." "Do you love me at all." He started to walk up to me. I just stared out the window. I turned around and he punched me. I fell to the ground as he kicked and hit me. From that day on he always abused me.

~8 years later~
I watched out my window barely able to move. I was so bruised and hurt. I couldn't even walk. I had scars everywhere.(the girl on top is sofie abused) I lay in bed just waiting for something. Suddenly the thought of death wasn't that bad.