39

I woke up to the sun shining in my face. Why did Madison open my curtains?

I hear the water in the restroom running so I am taking a guess Madison is showering. Why is she up it is only 10 am??

"Why are you showering?" I asked through the bathroom door.

"The Jacks are having a bar-b-que at 2 and they invited us!! Johnson texted you when I fell asleep and I said we'd go!" She yelled.

"Gilinsky didn't invite you?" I asked another question.

"Yes!! He texted me the same time Johnson text you!" She responded.

I went back and sat on my bed. I grabbed my phone to see what Madison was talking about.

I laughed at the fact that Madison responded to it for me, that is my best friend for you

I walked over to my closet to see what I am going to wear. I heard the water turn off in the bathroom.

"Maggie turn your straightener on for me!!" Madison shouted to me.

I walked over to my dresser and plugged it in for her. A few seconds later she came out, wrapped in a towel.

"You're gonna shower?" She asked.

"Yeah," I said as I grabbed my clothes and walked into the restroom.

*

"We both look good!" I said as Madison and I stood in front of my mirror.

"Selfie time!" Madison smiled as she grabbed our phones.

We both walked out of my room and to a part of the house where the lighting was just right. I took a lot of selfies just so I would have a variety of them to choose from.

"Where are you girls going?" My mom asked as she walked out of her room.

"To a bar-b-que with the guys!" Madison answered for me.

"Oh that is cool, I hope you girls have fun!" My mom smiled.

Madison and I both walked out of my house and into the car. Madison wanted to drive so I gave her the keys as I sat in the passenger seat.

"Want me to post our selfies do instagram?" I asked as Madison backed out of the driveway.

"Yes, please."

I grabbed her phone and went through her recent pictures, she also took a lot. Once I found a good one I uploaded it to her instagram.

 Once I found a good one I uploaded it to her instagram

Then, I went through mine and looked for a good selfie. 

My captions are always lame but oh well

My captions are always lame but oh well. I was going through my notifications then I saw one I haven't seen in a while.

"@matthewespinosa liked your photo."

Oh gosh, why? Today is supposed to be my day to relax and ugh. Whatever. It is just a like anyways.

"@matthewespinosa commented: best friend is the bomb"

WHAT?? "BEST FRIEND"?? LAST TIME WE TALKED HE HATED ME, NOW WE'RE APPARENTLY BEST FRIENDS AGAIN??

"Yo Mags, what is wrong? Why do you look like you just got that 'i miss u' text from your ex?" Madison asked.

"Matthew just commented on my picture!" I told her.

"Well I don't blame him, you look pretty good today." She laughed.

What she said caused me to laugh and roll my eyes. Gosh, even the simplest things she says can make me feel better.

"Do you know who is going to the Jacks?" I asked as I saw the time is 1:30 and we are already a few streets down.

"For sure everyone that is going on that tour, us, and they said some other friends but I don't know if we now them," Madison answered.

I nodded my head in response and got onto twitter. I went through my timeline, it is always pretty lit here.

Madison parked the car as we arrived at Jack's house.

"You ready?" She asked as she reapplied some lipstick.

I nodded my head and we both got off the car at the same time. We walked up to their front door and knocked.

Nothing. A few more seconds had gone by so we knocked again.

"Hey, do you hear that music? Maybe everyone is in the backyard, let's walk through the side of the house!" Madison pulled my arm and began to walk away.

She let go of my arm once she realized I was following her. As we walked to the back I heard the sound of beer bottles opening.

"Maggie and Madison!!" Johnson cheered as we came into view.

He came and gave both of us a hug. I looked around the huge backyard and saw Gilinsky, Skate, and Derek were the only ones here.

"Hey, Skate!!" I smiled as I went over to hug him.

"What's up cutie!" He responded.

"Hey, Maggie!" Derek came over and gave me a hug also.

"Where is Sammy?" I asked the both of them.

"Oh, he went to pick up one of our friends because she doesn't have a ride," Skate answered.

"Okay," I nodded my head as I walked over to where Johnson was by the bar-b-que pit.

"So what are you cooking?" I asked.

"Burgers and hot dogs, then over there at that table we have snacks and the drinks are in the coolers under it." He responded.

I walked over to the table and say all these snacks in bowls or on plates.

What's eating healthy?

"Sammy!" I heard one of the guys called Sam's name.

I turned around to see Sammy walking in with some girl. She is pretty, she has curly hair and is clearly older than me.

I smiled as I walked over to Sammy, he is talking to the girl so I lightly tapped his shoulder to get his attention.

"Oh hey, Maggie!!" He smiled as he gave me a big hug.

The girl he was talking to smiled at me, causing me to smile back.

"Hi, I'm Mahogany!" She put her hand out for me to shake.

"Maggie," I smiled as I shook her hand.

♡○♡○♡○♡○♡○♡○♡○♡○♡

Thank you so much for reading this chapter!

Please comment, vote, recommend to a friend, or add it to your library! It really would mean a lot.

love ya boo!💗

twitter; abrianuh