one

Stretching her arms up Tara yawned, rubbing her groggy eyes she glanced at the clock. 7:47 am. Swinging her legs off the bed she stood up. Pacing towards the mirror Tara cringed and looked at her appearance in the mirror. Knots were apparent in her hair and the frizz was uncontrollable just like every morning. Tara sighed and grabbed a hair tie pulling her hair into a messy--and frizzy--bun. 

"Tara, get the rest of the girls up please!" Sister Judy called into Tara's room she  responded with an 'okay' and opened the connecting door between the girls younger than Tara. Seeing all the girls crowded around the one small tablet they have in the corner Tara chuckled. Those girls, she thought as she walked over to them.

"C'mon guys, it's time for breakfast." she told them before spinning on my heel going for the door. 

"Wait, Tara come look at this." Allie handed me the large tablet and Tara saw a blonde haired boy along with a curly haired boy. She squinted my eyes, they look an awfully lot like--

                             HARRY STYLES AND NIALL HORAN

                                  ACCUSED OF ROBBERY

"Girls go on downstairs, I'll be down in a minute." She held the tablet close to my chest as all the girls tumbled downstairs. Tara continued staring at the two pictures of the boys until she ran into Sister Amy's room. Showing her the two boys she sighed setting the tablet down.

"Those are the two boys who'll be joining us after breakfast."

"But Sister, this is an all girls orphanage..." Tara retorted.

"Business is low, Tara. In order to keep up business we've decided to expand our resources. Boys will be coming in during the next few months." Sister explained, Tara closed my eyes. She understood, but the other girls probably won't.

"Sister Amy, Tara, Sister Jude someone's at the door!" Jas shouted up the steps. They're here.

this is probably really bad but it's kind of a gist 

sorry for not updating guys...

-katie :)