orphans > harry au

Tara flipped the last chair on top of the table, wiping her hands on her apron. She untied it from around her waist, throwing it into the bin under the counter, turning on the faucet to wash her hands. After drying her hands, she went into the break room and slipped her leather jacket over her sweater, pulling her hood out from underneath. She also grabbed her bag from the coffee table, throwing it over her shoulder, grabbing her phone. 

She was about to leave when she heard a loud thud from inside the cafe. Whipping around, she narrowed her eyes at the door and moved silently over to it. Peering out she saw the outline of two people, obviously male, sneaking towards the cash register. Tara grabbed the bat that was in the corner, and slipped out the break room, trying to be as quiet as possible. 

She reached the light switch just as she heard the register pop open. Flipping the light on and swinging the bat up, she confronted the two robbers.

Harry and Niall jumped when the lights turned on, surprised to see a girl, no taller than them, with a bat aimed at their heads. She raised and eyebrow at the pair, glaring at both.

"Who the hell are you?" Tara asked, gripping the bat tightly in case they made any sudden moves. Harry and Niall dropped the cash and slowly moved away from the register, not wanting to upset the girl even more, especially when she has a bat in her hands.

"I'm going to ask one more time. who the hell are you two?" Tara asked, sending venom into her voice. Harry winced and stepped behind Niall, who looked like he was about to pee his pants.

"N-niall," he stuttered, pointing to himself then his friend. "And this is H-harry."

"Tara, nice to meet you. Now why are you here?"

"We, uh, needed money."

"How about getting a job you tossers."

_______________________________________

well, it's new story time. hope you enjoy it.

if you find any mistakes, please feel free to say.
this will be edited later

10 votes + 5 comments = 1 new chapter 

- xoxo loserclub