Sorry

So I kind of just left. Sorry. I was at my dad's. And if it makes you feel better I had to spend my birthday with him. And that sucks. So we are even.

Your POV

On the way to the airport I just kept telling myself that we were going to get caught.

" Max we will get in trouble." I said.

" What? What do you mean?" he asked.

" Well your parents are going to find out we aren't actually dating." I said. Since he can't look at me might as well not look at him.

" Don't worry" he said.

" Oh come on. What if they don't like me. If they don't like me then they will look for any reason to break us up. But they wont have to look very far. Not hard to break people up who aren't really dating." I said.

He laughed.

" What? What's so funny?" I asked.

He kept laughing " You are overly concerned. Don't worry. Charlotte will find someone else."

I sighed " Not Charlotte I'm worried about"

" Okay. I don't understand what you are so worried about?" he said.

" Yes you do." I said.

" Okay. But explain" he said.

" Look. Your parents had their harts set on this marriage thing. It was something they had planned. So to find out that their son and some girl they don't even know changed that. Well they will not like me right off the bat" I said.

" Oaky now I can see were you are coming from. But don't worry. I'll protect you" he said looking at me when we stopped at a stop light.

I laughed " My knight in shining armor"

Time Skip To The Airport.

Right now we are standing outside, leaning on the car, waiting for them to come out. It was cold. Even with the coat I had. Every time I had been to an airport it was always cold out. Then again all the times I've been to Chicago it was freezing so this is better than there.

" You cold?" Max asked.

" Yeah? You" I said.

" Freezing" he said.

We laughed.

" You still nervous?" he asked.

" Yeah. I mean all the thoughts in the car are still here" I said pointing to my head.

" Well don't be. They will only be here for-" he stopped realizing they never told us how long they would be here.

I laughed " I pity the women who marries you"

" And ten pity the man who is stuck with you" he said.

" Okay. At least I would know when my parents are coming and leaving" I said.

" Well your parents live here. Mine are in Louisiana" he said.

" That is no excuse" I said.

" Uh yeah it is" he said.

I shook my head " What ever. As long as I know I'm right I'm fine"

" Sure. But I know you. You are competitive" he said.

I ignored his comment. Only cause he was right.

" See that's how you win" he said.

I elbowed him in the ribs.

" Rude" he said.

I just laughed. " So I have no clue what they look like so you will have to tell me."

" Oaky." he said. He looked around at all the people coming out. His phone started ringing.

" Hello" he said.

" Oh hi. Are you here?" he was talking to his parents.

" Yeah we're out here"

He sighed " Yes we. y/n is here"

" Well we can talk more later about this. I still don't see the problem"

" Well we are in the parking thing just outside the doors." he said.

" Yes I'm right outside. You'll see us"

" Alright see you soon"

" So they didn't sound too happy to hear I'm here" I said as soon as he hung up.

" Well like you said they really wanted Charlotte" he said.

" I know." I said.

" There they are" he said waving at two people. They waved and walked over. I took a deep breath and let it out.

" Don't worry" he said.

" Hi nice to meet you. I'm y/n" I said extending my hand once they came over.

" Ava" his mom said shaking my hand.

" Ryan" his dad said dong the same thing.

" Mom dad" Max said giving him a hug.

" Max. Oh we missed you" his mom said.

" Well welcome to Washington" he said.

I stood there and smiled. Oh I feel so out of place. I felt like laughing.

" Well as you know this is y/n. She is my girlfriend." he said.

" Yes. Nice to meet you" Ava said.

" You too" I said.

Ryan just looked at me and smiled. This is going to be fun.

" So how long will you guys be here?" Max asked.

" Oh only a week" Ava said.

" Great. Shall we go? It's cold here" Max said.

" Yeah" Ryan said.

So we all got into the car. Max helped them put their bags in the trunk. We all decided, well they decided I was left out, that they would sit in the back and me and Max in the front.

I looked out the window as they all talked. I sighed. This will be a long week.

Okay so I'm sorry. I feel bad. Have a good day/night Hipsher