The tree house

Bree was walking through the woods with James on her back and she slightly laughed as she was thinking to get this guy back.
Bree stopped right in her tracks as she saw it, the treehouse. She slowly kept walking with James over her shoulder. She climbed up the tree and stepped in the tree house. "Wow, it's still here" she heard James groan. "Yes, I'm still here. You don't have to be mean about it." Bree set James on the couch as she chuckled. "It looks so clean and different." "Well, I am a clean guy." Bree was shocked. "You live here?" Bree sat down next to James.

"Okay. What should I do?" Chrissy was pacing back and forth. She runs both of her hands through her hair and groans. She heard a stick breaking in half. Chrissy looked behind here. Chrissy intentionally smelled the air  and her face soften as she saw in the distance the tree house her and Bree used to visit. She looked back at her family. Two hours should be enough she thought. Chrissy headed over to the tree house but she too had stopped in her tracks as she saw a girl....girl who seemed to look like Bree." Chrissy went to go investigate. Bree and James were in the tree house but little did they know they would be met by a very surprised Chrissy.

Bree frowned her face..."James?" James was dosing off. Bree was so distracted she didn't smell Chrissy coming dangerously close to them. Right when Chrissy was going to look through the front window Bree turned around and both girls stood there in shock. None of them spoke. Chrissy accidentally fell of the tree and landed with a groan. "Chrissy!" Bree ran out the tree using the steps they built long ago and rushed to Chrissy. Chrissy was out cold. Bree caressed Chrissy's face. "Chrissy? Bree whispered. Bree checked for a pulse on Chrissy and she found one. "Great, now I have two hurt Hanson's." She picked Chrissy up and took her up the tree house. She glanced to where she had set down James but he was gone. "James? Where are you?" No one answered. Bree took Chrissy to one of the rooms and set her down on the bed. Bree kissed Chrissy's forehead and sighed. "Chrissy!" Chrissy woke up, flinched, sat up really quickly and bumped heads with Bree. Bree laughed and Chrissy groaned. "Look who's alive." Chrissy looked at Bree. "Bree, what are you doing here?" Bree stood with silence before she could find words to say. "I wanted to surprise you but I guess you got adventurous." Bree gave a small smile. "How did you know I was here. " stated Chrissy. "I didn't C.C" Chrissy looked at Bree and looked really nervous. Bree took a seat next to Chrissy. "Happy early birthday Chrissy!" Bree laughed trying to hold back her tears. Bree hugged Chrissy. "I thought you had gotten hurt." "No, I'm fine Bree." Chrissy tried to stand but she groaned in pain. Bree examined Chrissy's behavior. "Your back Chrissy." "What about my back" Chrissy asked while she straightened her back."it's scratched and hurt." Bree reached and touched it ever so gently. "Breeee." I'm sorry Chrissy. She quickly took her hand back. "Um." Bree was looking for words. "I love what you done to the place. Chrissy smiled at Bree."oh, uh, yeah, thank you. Just for you." Bree laughed nervously. Chrissy started to walk to the living room space slowly and Chrissy gasped. "Bree!" Bree rushed to Chrissy. "What is it?" Chrissy turned around and hugged Bree so tightly but softly groaned in pain. "Ouch, ouch ooouch." Chrissy pulled away and slightly laughed. It looks amazing. Bree smiled. " I knew I smelled you-I mean saw you." Chrissy blushed real hard and Bree held in her laughter but she had to look around the place. Bree looked around, looking for James. "Chrissy, let me take care of your back."I'm fine Bree. I'll be okay." "You'll be okay, once I'm finished with you my dear." Both of them giggled. Bree took a hold of Chrissy's hand and took her to the bed once more. "Take your shirt off and I'll be right back." Bree was smiling but after she closed the door to the bedroom she went crazy and all over the place to find lotion and finally she found on in the kitchen cabinet. Bree walked back to find Chrissy laying on her stomach. Bree applied the lotion on both of her hands and gently caressed the back of Chrissy. Chrissy groaned caused by bree cold hands. Bree continued to massage the taller girl so she decided to straddle her thigh. Chrissy spoke up and said. "This feels amazing." "I'm glad you do." Bree couldn't stop smiling. "Bree." "Yeah?" "I missed this place." "I do too." "And it's so warm in here" Chrissy said as she closed her eyes and feel asleep as Bree continued to massage her back. Bree lays down next to Chrissy after a while more of taking care of  Chrissy's back. Bree was starting to feel warm so she decided to unbutton her shirt and they both fell asleep. Safe and sound. For the moments to come.

(Yayy James saved the day in a way aha. Stay tuned for the next chapter 😜)