"She let go just to hold me closer"

When Bree let go of Chrissy, Chrissy invited her into her house. Bree decided to jump on Chrissy's back and Chrissy being her Chrissy self- she laughed quietly and said "you just love disturbing my peace don't you" Chrissy walked over to her room with Bree holding tight on to her. "It's what I do" said Bree and Chrissy responded by tossing Bree to her bed. Chrissy whispered "throwing you is what I do haha" she laughed as Bree had pouted. Chrissy sat next to Bree. "Are you okay?" "Yeahh I'm great now and you?" Of course Chrissy was confused more than ever although it was clear in her heart that Bree was not okay. It's not the fact that she just threw her was bothering her. "Hmmm are you sure?" Bree went to go lay her head on a pillow and Chrissy smiles at her cuteness. "A little sleepy I see? Was it from disturbing me" Bree laughed a little too loud "oh stop it you" Bree whacked Chrissy with a pillow so Chrissy decided to cuddle her side. "Heyy, I was only kidding" "you better be" said Bree. "I don't know when I'll be able to leave you alone" "I really hope you never do that" Chrissy smiles at Bree. Bree's face was really beautiful Chrissy thought. Maybe beautiful was an understatement. Bree kisses Chrissy's nose. "It's something I never dreamed of doing" Chrissy did her best to be cool and that's exactly what she did that night. She kept her cool and no feelings were spilt out to anyone. Now, Let's see how the morning goes.

The next morning at 6:28am
Chrissy woke up and she stretched only to find out that the covers were completely taken from her body. She looked over at Bree and she slight giggled. "Oh Bree" Bree woke up with a groan. "Chrisyyy" "I would die if it were your job to keep me warm and safe." "No, not true!" Bree said playfully and hurt written all over her face. "Okay so I Deliberately handed you my side of the covers hu?" "Bree wrapped her arms around Chrissy so that the covers would be around Chrissy as well. "You're a crazy sleeper Chrissy" "yeah, well, you're  crazy in general." Both of them laughed. Two voices where heard from the other side of the walll. "My parents are up." Bree got up. "Shall I leave through the window" Bree whispered. "Noo!" Chrissy whispered. Chrissy got up and held Bree's arm. "This has to stop." Bree blushes and say "your family hates me" "I don't hate you Bree" Bree looks at Chrissy before she crawls under the bed. "I'll just hide and comeback when we have to go to school" "Gosh Bree, you really are committed in to kidding aren't you." The door nob was turning and Chrissy hopped on her bed and  grabbed her diary along with her pencil. Chrissy's mother entered her room. "Good morning honey" Mrs. Hanson gave Chrissy a kiss on the cheek. "Already writing I see" Chrissy chuckled a bit. "Yes mother" MR. Hanson followed right behind Mrs. Hanson. "That's different." Mr. Hanson raised his eyebrow. "What's that smell? It smells like a--" "dad!" Mrs. Hanson took his hand. "Let's give CC space okay?" Mr. Hanson just nodded and left the room with his mate. Meanwhile, Bree closed her eyes and just listened to their conversation. Chrissy looked at her diary and completely ignored the fact that Bree was under her bed and started to write.

I can't believe my families secret is still a secret. I need to tell her! I need to tell her. Now. I love--

Chrissy! Trevor barged in to her room and said momma and papa said to get ready. That we have a long day ahead of us. Trevor smiles and playfully growled as he made his way downstairs. Bree poked her head out and looked at Chrissy. "You're family is fun?" Bree laughed. "They are really weird. Chrissy looked at Bree. "Bree..." bree got out up under the bed and kisses Chrissy's cheek. "Go, I'll see you later" Chrissy Hugged Bree and kissed her shoulder. Chrissy was in a hurry so she forgot to close her diary and so it was on her bed wide open for anyone to see. Bree watched Chrissy leave through the window. Bree whispered to herself "If I love you, I'll love you no matter what you think is wrong with you. But would you think that something was wrong with me?" She closed her eyes for moments only to open them once again. Her eyes went dark, midnight dark. Then she sighed. She looked around for her coat and found her special perfume to spray on herself. Bree's scent was now of a humans but her true self still remained. Bree looked over to Chrissy's diary but then looked out Chrissy's door then told her self - "I don't want to know" Bree jumped out of the window and soon followed the Hanson pack deep into the woods.

(To be continued) with love, outrage and suspense I'll leave you lol