Chapter 10: Wait, Graham, you're Adopted too?

Sabrina sneaks through the door at the end of the tunnel once she sees Bumblebee enter. After the door closes behind her, then heads off to the forest. Reaching the path leading to her hiding space, she realizes that the entrance needs to be bigger when a cut appears on her right arm after crawling past the thorn bush as the path widens enough to sit down. It was bleeding a lot, and it wasn't bad enough that she needed stitches. She rips off a few leaves from a branch near her, then places them over the cut.

'I knew I should use my shirt as a tourniquet, but this is my favorite. I'm not going to destroy it to patch up a small cut.' Sabrina thinks.

She slowly stands up and walks down the path until she arrives and sits down to rest.

Two minutes later, removing her hand from her arm and saw that the bleeding had stopped. The sound of a few pebbles shifts as someone walks up, causing her to jump to her feet. Sabrina gasps when Graham enters the cave.

"Graham, how do you know about this place?" Sabrina ask.

"I found it last year; I like to come here when I've had an emotionally stressful day or week," Graham answers. "My Parents just dropped a bombshell on me, so what about you?" Graham continues.

"The past few days have been strange, and I don't know if you'd believe me if I told you what happened," Sabrina replies.

"After I patch up your cut on your arm, do you want to talk about it?" Graham says.

Back at the base, The other bots had returned from picking up the chargers. Miko asked Bulkhead if they could go do some"dune bashing." Bulkhead said he didn't want to since he had to spend an entire week picking the sand out of his articulators, so he suggested they check out the monster truck rally instead. Ratchet receives a signal from a starship headed for Earth.

"It's giving off an Autobot identification bacon," Ratchet says.

"So, there are more bot's out there?" Jack asks.

"The masses scattered to the galaxies when Cyberton finally went dark," Cliffjumper says.

"True, but, remember, partner, cons have been known to bait trap with false beacons," Arcee adds.

"Unkown vessel, this is Auotbot post omega one," Optimus says, "Identify yourself,"

A sound similar to a human trying to tune into a radio station play offer the com system for a second before, "I've had warmer welcomes from Decepticon combat brigades," a voice says.

Miko almost falls off Bulk's shoulder when the Autobot recognizes the voice, "Wheeljack, what are you doing out here?"

"Bulkhead, hey buddy, what's with all the security?" Wheeljack asks.

"This planet is crawling with Cons," Cliffjumper says.

"Right, Cliff. How soon can you get here to even the odds?" Bulk asks.

"In a few minutes, I have the Jackhammer going at top speed," Wheeljack replies.

"Sweet, another bot's coming here," Miko says with a huge smile.

"Wheeljack, wasn't he the wrecker that loved explosives," Cliffjumper says.

"Yes, Bulkhead, can you verify his voiceprint?" Optimus asks.

"He is 1,000% the real deal," Bulkhead says.

"We'll send landing coordinates, Wheeljack," Optimus says.

Back in the cave, Graham steps closer to Sabrina as her heart begins to race. He sets down his bag and takes out a first aid kit. Sabrina feels a spark of static electricity as he touches her arm. She looks down at him and sees that one part of his eye is energon blue, and the inside is green. He finishes cleaning her cut and puts a gauze pad on it. Then wraps some a bandage around it.