Chapter 14

Sujeong's POV

I accompany Yein to their house but before that I let her borrow my extra uniform.

"Are you sure,your okay...think about Jungkook again,okay?"

She just nod.

"I'll return this uniform tomorrow... bye" Yein

As she lock their door.

💎💎💎💎

When I arrived on our house.I saw Taehyung walking vise versa in the living area.

"Yah!!"

I shout on him as I put my school shoes at the cabinet.

"Where are you from?Did you meet Mingyu again?" Taehyung

"Are you crazy?excuse me....I just run because of your friends.And I met Yein, don't worry.I have no time to meet Mingyu..and why are you asking if I'm with Mingyu?huh?"

"Nothing..." Taehyung

He drag me and force me to sit in the couch.He sit beside me and force me again to face him.

"Yah!!what are you doing?"

"What should we do with Jungkook and Mark?" Taehyung

"I think earlier that maybe this is the time to know by them what we have.Since they've been a good friends to us"

"What are you talking about?"Taehyung

"Why don't you get it?Simple...let tell them and explain"

"Huh?are you ready to tie your hair and put in your locker a lot of extra uniform?" Taehyung

Then I laugh

"Let just tell it to our friends not all the student in school..idiot!!"

💎💎💎💎

I accompany Yein everywhere she go so that she'll be safe.I don't want to hurt her by other people for just a low reason.

" Yein...maybe I need to tell you this"

I check first all the cubicle in restroom and check outside if someone will enter the rest room .

"What are you looking?and what thing will you tell me?" Yein

"But keep it a secret.I don't know if you will be happy,surprise or maybe you will faint if you know this"

"Hmmm what is it?" Yein

"Okay....*sigh*I-i'm al-already married"

Then she scream

"Ya...don't scream maybe they will rescue you if someone hears you"

"Yah...how could be?and with who?are you sure your not playing around? I'm not believing you" Yein

I show her my wedding ring in my pocket and wear it.

"Hmmm..."

"Yah...then who?" Yein

"Omo....with...."

When someone enter the restroom.

💎💎💎💎

I haven't a chance to tell Yein who the guy because of a student who enter the rest room. I will just tell her after class.

I send a message at Taehyung that I will not going with him instead I asked him to talk with his friends and do his part too.