Chapter 2

When the class starts.I notice that Joohyun is still not here.

Maybe she's late.I was wondering if her and Taehyung are still meeting?But maybe not?but I think it's a yes since Joohyun is such a good girl,she's good in everything.No wonder Taehyung like her,not like me who just like dumb on his eyes.

💎💎💎💎

It's now lunch and Eunbi is with me.

"Do you have friends here?Seems you haven't, because your eating alone?"Eunbi

I just smile for her question.

"I have,a lot,but they are always late.I come here early cause our dismissal are earlier than them"

"So they are in the other class?"Eunbi

"Why you have a lot of question just check it out later if you meet them.Don't worry they are nice"

"Omo!" Eunbi

She suddenly exclaim while looking at my back and not focusing on me.

"What?"

I asked as she seems saw an angel,I look at where she's looking.And I end up sighing heavily.

"Again?"

"Do you know him?"Eunbi

And I shake my head.

"I know his popular,look at these ladies here they are staring at him.Omo!please.. I know you know him?what class is him?"Eunbi

She start to fangirl.Everytime he enter here ,everyone are fangirling over him.And I think there's a new recruite here.This girl is new here but seem that she found it already.

"I think Eunbi you better not to know him.It will be war between his fangirls"

"Just his name" Eunbi

"Just name,huh?not his class?"

"Okay"

She said happily.

"Yoon Jeonghan"

And she scream.

"Yah!shhh...be quite"

I stop her as I slap her lightly.

"*giggle*even his name sounds cool" Eunbi

"Don't worry our school are full of good looking guy.You will meet better than him"

"I see" Eunbi

Then again she stare at my back.She smile like an idiot.And I look for another person who catches her attention.

"Who is him?" Eunbi

It's now Taehyung, should I tell her?

"I don't know him?But I heard something on my friends that most of the students here and even his friends call him alien"

I want to laugh but I can't.

"Alien?that one is weird?" Eunbi

"Really weird, right?So that I didn't got interested to find out his name since a lot of my classmates and friends call him alien"