Wearing

Look at the cover of the book what do you see??? I do see a young girl looking like a juju.😊😊
Now truely,lets be serious the girl on the picture is me.
Don't believe ?? Look at my profile
I perfectly remember the situations that preceded that juju wearing.
Did you ever try to see beyond the first impression when you meet such a girl?
Did you ever try to know the bottom of her mind ? ?
Did it ever occured to you that they may be playing part??
Hiding themselves from others judgement or trying just to have a pas back of what they lived ? ?
I will tell you the story behind that picture:
It was a sunday morning and I was just so sad, joyless that I did that juju like make-up.
Don't still understand ? ? ?
I am not the nyanga girl type , I love doing makeup but on others rarely on me (always do it bitchy on me) . So on that joyless Sunday , I did dit not to hide myself, doing that was taking a risk, a great risk. Accepting the judgement of my sisters and friend that day.
Just like you none came up to know what really was on my mind but all did grumble, quack and all the like.
I was not so much as astonished... Nope but I will had really appreciated one Of them trying to know what I had on my heart. Must Of the time people do not try to understand, the judge and condemn you even for uncommited crime.
I never had a boy friend or even something near that  but how many Times was I insulted a slut, just because my friends are boys??
And so many other examples ...

To tell you how the day ended, one of the Most Handsome young Man I know came up to me, and ask me to kiss him soundly on both jaws, thus taking away Most Of my make up, spoke too many kind words . That was what made me change, wipe it off : a little bit of LOVE and respect.