prologue

Hello nice to meet you,
My name is  Irene sofiya.
Fyi, can't tell my age.
Hehe sorry.

"Aunty Hana, why don't you get married as soon as possible," yeah, I have an aunt that lives with my family. Well I was so grateful to have a kind and good aunty. Plus aunty hana is sooo freakin' pretty.

"Why do you want me to get married so quickly, come on Irene, you're my lovely niece, I don't want to leave you alone,"

"Aunty hana, you are changing the topic, Aunty I have mommy and daddy,okay"

"What are nonsense are you talking about?" Her face is getting red.

Actually I have no father and mother. Cause they left me with my aunty. If every time I ask aunty about mommy and daddy, she'll said that she don't know, but I can feel that my mom and dad is still alive. I believe that my mom and dad is finding me. There's too much secret on my family making me feel tired to think of it. But I don't want to leave aunty hana. She is the one who grown me up. She even didn't even get married because of me. She is just like a mother to me.

"Nothing aunty," I can't make aunty hana mad .

"Irene, do not ask me about your mom and dad ever again"

"But..But...Aunty..?"

"What?!" She accidentally scold me. I'm sure about that. But never in my life got scold. Well, gonna say I'm aunty's niece. That was the first time. Shocked?! Yass ofc

"Aunty, im just wanted to ask if I could go to the singing competition?" I was to scared to look at aunty hana face. I didn't realise that I was crying.

"Huh, im sorry Irene cause I scolds you earlier. I really sorry. Truly sorry. Okay? About the competition? Yes you may entered? Okay? Don't cry my dear" she gives me a hug.

"Thank you aunty, I love you" I'm so happy caused aunty let me in.

***

"IRENE SOFIYA,"

"Irene it's your turn, take a deep breath and let it go okay?" Said mysara, my best friend.

"Okay, thanks sara," im truly scared to death. I'm afraid I can't sing at the stage. Huh. Come on Irene it's up to you now.

"Hello Irene please introduce yourself,"

"Hello, my name is Irene Sofiya Roberts, im from Waterville class."

"Okay, you may start,"

'Irene take a deep breath, you can do this. Huh~'