16 - end (1)

16 - end (1) ❝i want my cake and i want to eat it too

16 - end (1)
❝i want my cake and i want to eat it too. i want to have fun and be in love with you.❞

it had taken bambi a full days work to set up her party. specifically, her second party. however, this party will be successful. in the end she will happy with her harry and he will be with her.

she finished up painting her white roses, red, of course.

"we paint white roses read each shade from a different persons head." she hummed softly to herself as she gracefully moved the wooden brush to apply the thick liquid onto the fresh white roses. " there was something delicate to bambi about the idea of the purity in children's blood. she slowly breathed in the deep scent. the scent being so potent that she could taste the metallic substance on the tip of her tongue. she smiled.

once done with the roses, bambi danced over to her rose decorated vinyl to turn on one of her favorite records. it's my party by lesley gore hummed lowly in the background.

bambi was proud of herself for throwing this party together on her own. furthermore, she was happy that her first party failed because now she was able to create an even better one than the last! with more time to plan, she made sure that this time everyone would be able to attend her pity party. corpses filled the room and vacated the empty space that was previously occupied by the air. and people say that there's no positive outcome to murder! oh how bambi could laugh in their faces about that. their death gave new life. they're friends now!

a large dining table centered the basement. almost every chair was filled by a dead body except for two. one chair at each end of the table specifically for harry and herself. beside herself was reserved for her favorites, niall and her brother liam. although not all favored by bambi, she did feel obligated to have ashley, the bad men, her aunt and uncle, louis, mr.healy, the fortune teller, the children, and so on. all those who last came into contact with bambi were there. all those omitting zayn. as much as the idea of zayn pains her, she wouldn't mind his presence at this point in time.

cakes, candies, and all treats imaginable flooded the tables. impulse made bambi grab a cookie every time she stepped past the table.

ah, and not to mention that bambi had her artwork of louis' blood hung on the wall; the baby pink painted wall that was half chipped away. she couldn't let her masterpiece go unnoticed!

she glanced over to her bubblegum pink and heart shaped wall clock that read 7 o'clock. it was time to begin. before the clock could even tick to the next minute, harry was at her front door and ringing the bell as if on queue.

bambi took no time to rush up the basement stairs and to the front door. she nearly slipped in her frilly sock clad feet, yet she wore a smile on her face none the less.