pity party

pity party

❝wish i may, wish i might find true love tonight❞

in which a young girl with a twisted mind decides that she wants the man across the street and she'll do whatever it takes.

e p i g r a p h ( s )

i'll be your slaughter house, your killing floor, your morgue and final resting, walking around with this bullet inside me 'cause i couldn't make you love me and i'm tired of pulling your teeth.❞
-richard siken, wishbone

plenty of humans were monsters, and plenty of monsters knew how to play at being human.
-v.e. schvwab, vicious

d i s c l a i m e r s

© 2016 sweetsocio - all rights reserved.
this is my own story and purely fiction.

thank you for deciding to read my story it means the world to me and i hope you enjoy it. before you proceed i would like to say a couple of things:

if you do enjoy my writing please do not plan on copying my story. i put a lot of effort into my writing and if i find that you do copy my hard working ideas there will be issues. i dedicate so much time into writing and when i see someone copy my shit it makes me so incredibly angry.

the characters in my story are not based or related to who they are in real life. this is fiction and based on my ideas of the character and in no way shape or form am i saying that's how the person is in real life.

BIG DISCLAIMER: i wrote most of this two years ago... so i'm sorry if it's a cringe fest. one day i'll go through and edit / rewrite the story. (cynematic - 2017)

BIGGEST DISCLAIMER: i wrote this way before melanie was accused for r*pe and i have a message posted from dec 5th about my views with the situation. do not come and comment "ew r*pist" "bye, she's a r*pist" etc on this story because it was made before all of that. im not deleting this story because i did put a lot of work and effort into it. if you're still uncomfortable with reading this, then fucking don't.

w a r n i n g s

this story will contain extremely mature scenes: it will have an unbelievable amount of cussing, detailed sexual imagery, twisted and morbid scenes, age difference, daddy!kink, different ideas on religion, and basically this story overall could be found as triggering. i won't tell you how old you have to be to read my story but only advise that you trust yourself to be mature enough to read this.

last thing is i know that wattpad tends to hide chapters with mature content from accounts that aren't registered as 18+. if you are registered as 18+, but still don't see some chapters it could because you're not following the author. i suggest to do so if you wish to proceed in this story or others. & lowercase intended.