Chapter Eleven

Começar do início

Sebastian was currently wearing a short pastel blue nightie, and a pair of lacy black panties. While Chris had been in the shower, Sebastian had set up a couple of candles in their room, and had thrown a couple red rose petals onto the floor and on their bed. He also had dug out one of his nighties and panties from in the closet that he hasn't really used in awhile. Thankfully the nightie still managed to fit him even with his large stomach, then again, he did get that nightie while he was pregnant with Emma, so there was going to be the chance that it would still fit him.

"You like it?" Sebastian asks, biting his bottom lip. He and Chris haven't really done much like this for awhile, usually when Sebastian is pregnant they don't do much sexual stuff, only occasionally. But right now, seeing as it's Christmas Eve, Sebastian wants to give Chris an early Christmas present.

Chris is at a loss for words as he stares at Sebastian, then around at the candles and red rose petals around the room, before looking back to Sebastian, who looked a little nervous as he waited for Chris to make his move. Chris is definitely planning on making a move, but he just can't help but to stop and stare at the omega sitting on the middle of their bed, his legs to the side, as he rested a hand on top of his swollen stomach.

Chris isn't completely sure if Sebastian should manage to look sexy right now being six months pregnant, but somehow Sebastian manages to pull it off. Then again, he thinks that Sebastian looks sexy whatever he's wearing, and whether he's pregnant or not. Chris still doesn't know how Sebastian manages to pull it off at all, and he's not sure if he'll ever figure it out.

"You don't like it, do you?" Sebastian sighs, looking down at the bedsheets. "I don't look beautiful or sexy at all with my stomach this big, do I?" Tears threaten to spill down his face at the thought that Chris isn't finding him attractive like this any more.

As quick as the words left Sebastian's mouth, Chris is kneeling down on the bed in front of him, holding onto Sebastian's hands in his own. "Do not say that, Sebastian." Chris starts. "You look fucking sexy and beautiful with or without your pregnant belly." He says. "Somehow you even manage to look sexy at times that you probably shouldn't." He admits.

"You really think so?" Sebastian asks, blushing a little, as he looks up at Chris. "You really still think I look beautiful like this?"

"Of course I do." Chris smiles. "You're the most beautiful omega that I've ever laid eyes on." He says, before raking his eyes up and down Sebastian's body. "And even though you're six months pregnant, you still look so fucking sexy in that nightie."

Sebastian blushes more at that, hiding his face in Chris's chest in embarrassment. Chris always manages to make him feel good when he feels like shit, and right now is no exception. He still has no idea how Chris manages to do it.

"What is it that you're wanting to do right now, Seb?" Chris asks, moving his arms round Sebastian and running his fingers up and down Sebastian's back, causing the slightly smaller man to shiver at the touch.

"I want to give you an early Christmas present." Sebastian says, looking up at Chris.

Chris raises an eyebrow as he looks at Sebastian, and continues to run his fingers down Sebastian's back. "What type of Christmas present?" He asks, placing both his hands on Sebastian's hips.

"Me." Sebastian says, gasping a little as Chris moves his hands up underneath his nightie.

At that, Chris smirks a little, before he gently pushes Sebastian onto his back down on the bed, hovering over top of him carefully so he doesn't put too much pressure on Sebastian's stomach.

"What do you want me to do with you, beautiful?" Chris asks, slowly lifting Sebastian's nightie up over his stomach, exposing both Sebastian's enlarged abdomen from carrying their baby, and his lacy black panties.