18

1 week later

Ashley's POV

"You can go home today Ashley. Everything's looking to be in good shape since we took your stitches out. As long as you don't do anything drastic your free to go. We'll go get the papers for you Andrew." The doctor smiles and then leaves.

"I get to go home!" I squeal making Andy laugh. "What so funny?" I cross my arms.

"Nothing nothing" he chuckles raising his hands. "I'm just glad we can leave I don't like hospitals much" he looks around.

"Me neither. Hopefully we'll never have to come back. No more gunmen" I swing my arm attempting to joke, but only silence fills the room.

"If you could just come to the front desk Andrew you can sign her discharge papers, and she'll be all yours"

Andy and the doctor leave the room as I gather my things which isn't much. Just my phone and my hairbrush.

I get dressed into some different clothes that Andy brought me. I'm wearing a simple purple shirt with dark pants. It isn't hard to get dressed anymore, but my side is still sore.

"Ready to go?" Andy returns.

"As ready as I'll ever be"

"Alright let's go home"

We walk through the hospital as people watch us leave and when we get out the sliding front doors there are flashes in our faces "the hell?" Andy whispers.

I shoot my hand up to cover my face because flashing and bright lights still give me a headache. Hospital security quickly comes over and shoos them away and we make our way to the car me with a massive headache.

"Ow.." I groan putting my hands up to my eyes.

"I'm sorry about that it's just-"

"People are always watching us. I know" I cut him off. "Can we go home. I'm tired" I tilt back the seat so I can rest my eyes.

I must've slept in the car because the next thing I know I'm in my bed, tucked in and everything. I get out of the bed and make my way downstairs where I smell food.

"Doctor said you should try not to eat anything drastic so I made some pasta for us to eat" Andy says stirring the pot.

"I was just gonna watch some tv. Foods nice too" I make my way over plopping myself down flipping through tv channels on the couch.

I stop on the news and see videos from the paparazzi earlier today when we left the hospital explaining how I was doing well and went home. I sigh. Can't people just let us leave in peace? Guess not.

"I think I'm going to start a YouTube channel. I can use it for my anger, and it'll be a way to interact with fans without having to interact. I'll do live streams!" I speak.

"Sounds good. There's video stuff up by your Xbox so you can use that. Maybe set up your stream. Is it? And answer questions people have?" Andy suggests.

"I'll do that" I get up. "Don't yell too much. Don't want you to hurt your side" he says seriously.

"Okay mom" I mumble sarcastically to myself.

I walk into my room and find the recording stuff and set it up on my tv and make myself a YouTube account with my name. I go onto Instagram and post a picture of myself smiling captioning it