25

Ashley's POV

Its been around 3 months since Chandler and I started dating, and in that time I realized how much happier I've been since Zack left.

Andy has shown me how to use online school on my computer, and I should be set for junior year, he said that next year I was going to be in public school so I'll use my freedom wisely. 

I look over and see my phone vibrating off my desk, and I catch it before it can reach the floor.

I click the green button to answer the call and place it to my right ear before speaking "hello?"

"Hey! Ashley, it's Chandler, but you probably already know that, and it's in your phone, but it's still me," he rambles.

"Alright Mr. Rambler cut to the chase" I tease.

"Is Andy bringing you to set today? Season six is going to be liiiiiittt" he says.

His newly found obsession with saying the word 'lit' makes me shake my head against the phone.

"Yea, he said something about going to set, I have homework stuff so I can just bring that and watch you guys film" I tell him.

"Sure, I'll see you in a couple of hours then, have a good morning, bye" he says sweetly waiting for my response.

"Bye Chan" I say hanging up my phone.

I get off my computer chair spinning slightly in the process and walk over to my closet that contains my clothes.

I decide on some denim blue jeans, and a Walking Dead t-shirt that Andy bought me awhile back, so I slip them on and go downstairs.

As I walk downstairs the scent of waffles, and toast greets me as I near the kitchen.

"Smells nice" I comment watching my brother make himself breakfast.

"Oh!" He jumps almost dropping his food in the process "you scared me, you little dweeb" he says before walking and sitting on the couch.

"None for me then" I laugh before going to the freezer and grabbing the waffles out of it and making myself some.

"Good morning children" I hear Andy say as he walks down the steps with half of his hair stuck to the right side of his face.

"Looks like someone slept nice" I joke to him.

"Haha, we have to be at set in about 1 hour so I suggest getting ready" he says putting his hands in his robe pockets.

"Why do you wear a robe over your pajamas?" I ask him grabbing my waffles out of the toaster.

"I like it" he says huffing his chest out.

"Alright, alright, we're ready to go, so we'll wait for you" I say as I watch him go back upstairs.

I take a seat next to Derek and start munching on my food while watching Cartoon Network on tv.

Soon enough an hour passes and we're all ready to go, I send a quick text to Chandler telling him that we'll be there soon and get in the car.