BigHit's notice regarding Suga's absence at year-end activities

[NOTICE] Hello, This is BigHit Entertainment.

We are here to inform you that BTS member Suga will not be participating in the year-end performances.

On the 20th, while resting in the dorm, he tripped over the threshold of the door and injured his ear. We immediately took him to a surgeon, and was told by a specialist that it would be best if he did not do anything that puts strain on his ear. On the 21st, we were notified that other than his ear, nothing else was odd, so in order for it to heal more, the doctor advised that he should not practice choreography or participate in performances for about 1 week. Therefore, following the doctor's order, Suga will rest for 1 week and will focus on healing.

Suga will not be participating in the schedules performance for the "Nonsan Youth Year-End Concert" today and the "Geumsan County One Heart Concert", but will go on-stage to greet the crowd. He will not be at the year-end performances, and BTS will go on stage with 6 members.

We would like to deeply apologuze to the fans who have patiently waited for BTS' year-end performances. We will do our very best to keep BTS healthy as they wrap up this year and welcome 2017.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

BigHit Entertainment

credits to bangtanitl