The Drink.

When stacie Tillie and the group met up, they all walked down the stairs together, The girl named Beca was called almost immediately by a very drunk boy. Tillie was horrified how many people were kissing. Tillie walked over to a table with drinks on it. Stacey handed her a drink randomly, before running off with Cynthia Rose. 

Tillie was so overwhelmed. The fact that she was even holding a shocked her. At home, if she even looked at alcohol with the slightest bit of interest she would earn a slap upside the head.  She stood there by herself, staring at the drink, for what felt like forever, and then as her heart skipped a beat she took a sip. 

The strong taste of the drink shocked her. But it tasted good. she started laughing, she had just taken the biggest risk of her life. And it was amazing. 

So she started taking sips more regularly, and went over to hang out with some of the other Bellas. She laughed and walked and joked with them. She swore that this was the best night of her life. 

And after an hour, after three refills of her drink, after she took a sip of her fourth drink, her head began to spin.

Donalds P.O.V

Donald was having a good time. he ditched Bumper, had a pretty girl grinding on him, and he had a drink in his hand. This was pretty much the best. Then out of the corner of his eye he noticed something. Tillie was slouched over and Bumper was sitting next to her, getting awfully close.

Tillie would occasionally lift her head to glare at Bumper, or tell him to go away. Donald watched this, slightly concerned then looked back at Kori. 

He tried to ignore it but doubt gnawed at his stomach, and some other feeling that he could no quite name.

He danced for about another minute, but then he stopped, sighed and walked towards Tillie, and Bumper. He heard Kori shout out "What the hell!?" but he kept walking. As he came closer he could hear Tillie .

"NO. Go away!!! your gross."She shouted. Bumper reached for her just as Donald arrived. 

"Hey bumper, I got this, you just go dance. Kori over there needs a partner." He grabbed Bumper from under the arms and dusted him off when he was standing. 

"But i was..." Bumper scrunched up his face a couple of times, but then he shrugged and stumbled over to Kori. Donald watched him go. The he groaned and squatted down in front of Tilly. 

"Hey babe, how many fingers am i holding up?" He held up two fingers in front of her face.

When she finally focused her attention her hands flew out and she shouted "FIVE BILLION!" she started a maniacal laugh.

"Yep, time to go home." Donald said helping her up and draping her arm over his shoulder. "WAIT! But you were having fun...." her voice whined. Donald smirked. "yeah well i will get plenty of other opportunities.  They walked in silence, for a while. 

"Do you love Kori?" Tillie asked. 

"Love?!" Donald chuckled. "No i don't love her." he said.

"Oh..." Tillie replied. She paused then she asked a question that made him think. "Do you love me?"

Donald did not actually know... He did not 'love' her, but he had considered hooking up with her. What if that happened tonight? Does that mean she would be ok with it? Or is she just drunk? Was she actually into him?

"Your drunk baby. Your not going to remember a thing." he replied dodging the question.

"Oh!!!!" she started laughing, "that is why my feet look like they're  beside me!!!"

Donald began to laugh at that.

They walked the rest of the way in silence, and when they reached the door Donald struggled to open it while carrying Tillie, but he got it opened, he helped slide Tillie's shoes off of her feet, and she shrugged off her coat. She started laughing again. 

Donald looked at her and saw that she was wearing skin tight clothes. Her curves were well displayed, and her low shirt revealed that her figure was a lot different than he though it was, her face was beautiful, and her hair was down. She was stunning. He felt an odd feeling growing in his chest. 

He guided her overt her bed, and he helped her sit down. He leaned over her to help her lay down in the bed, and just as he was about to stand up, their eyes locked. Hers full of awe, and his full of hunger. Next thing he knew he was on top of her, kissing her. She wrapped her arms around him and shivers ran down his back. Electricity traveled down him in waves and he snaked one of his hands under her shirt.

The passionate kisses they shared led to them getting closer, and closer, until he could feel her heart beat. But something deep down inside told him that this was not right.  He lifted himself off of her despite her protests, and  sure enough in about thirty seconds she was fast asleep. He sat in his bed, watching her,until he finally turned the light off and fell asleep.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Thank you for reading! I am not done this story, and this is my first time doing stuff like this so I want feed back! I would be very happy if I got some comments on what should happen, or if you did not like something, or if you want me to redo a part feel free to tell me! Constructive criticism is Welcome and appreciated!

P.S. Please  vote! I kinda wanna see if you guys like this or not, so that I can tell if i should keep it going!